X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are joking, right?

Comment

Of course not

He's done. Cofflin will get shit-canned and the new coach will want to start over
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Cowboys are 100% stuck with Romo

Trent...you don't have to worry about not seeing Romo for a few years. Cowboys are stuck with him. Even better, if they just decide to bench him, Weeden is the backup!

http://nypost.com/2014/09/08/worst-f...boys-realized/

"What was even more ominous is the Cowboys can’t get rid of Romo anytime soon, even if they wanted to. That’s because the recent extension Jones gave him would immediately cost Dallas a whopping $48 million in “dead” money under the salary cap.

As a result, Romo is untradeable and uncuttable. So, barring more injuries, Cowboys fans should resign themselves to Romo at quarterback for at least the next two seasons."
        Last edited by udontknowme; 09-09-2014, 01:41 PM.

Comment

If you aren't joking I will bet you $100. There is NO WAY that the Giants cut Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            If you aren't joking I will bet you $100. There is NO WAY that the Giants cut Eli.
            I'm pretty sure he is f*cking with that PSU guy.

Enjoy your time in Espaņa. I'm jealous.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
              much like Andy he has hit his cycle,,he's done in NY thats for sure,,,
              The Giants so far remind me of the last few seasons of the Reid era, actually:
              -Long-time coach feeling pressure to win big
              -Scapegoating a coordinator to deflect blame (Gilbride instead of McDermott)
              -Slew of uncharacteristic free agent acquisitions
              -Overhaul the scheme regardless of whether the personnel fit
              -Bring in big-name assistant coaches to hope for a boost
              -Give a ton of money to DRC

I think Coughlin goes after this season. The next head coach will decide what to do with MacAdoo and Manning.

Comment

Working...
              X