• Sheli will be cut after this season

Book it
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

He fuggin sucks!!

Comment

Nassib by week six

Comment

STFU
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Omfg. Biggest jinx on board just did it again!

Comment

pfffftt

No one is taking your title
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I POSTED IT IN APRIL,,,Swansong for Sheli and Homo

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
              Book it
              its time for both franchises to move on,,,sadly we lose some entertaining football..
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Coughlin is definitely gone he is washed up

Eli the two time SB winner isn't going anywhere. The dumb ass new OC will probably be gone as well.

Comment

I don't think Fire Marshall is washed up

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                  Eli the two time SB winner isn't going anywhere. The dumb ass new OC will probably be gone as well.
                  much like Andy he has hit his cycle,,he's done in NY thats for sure,,,Eli is washed up and the last 3 season reflect that,,,His presence today on the roster is a reflection of his rings,,,Nothing else,,,Homo has nothing and Jeruuuh is a total idiot,,,gatta love it
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                    much like Andy he has hit his cycle,,he's done in NY thats for sure,,,Eli is washed up and the last 3 season reflect that,,,His presence today on the roster is a reflection of his rings,,,Nothing else,,,Homo has nothing and Jeruuuh is a total idiot,,,gatta love it
                    I believe the Giants have went away from their tradition and that is running the ball with power backs. This fast no hurry read WCO option BS is not for Eli. He is a traditional style QB.

The OC will be the scapegoat book it. Remember his last name is still Manning.

Comment

Ok we will see

Agreed Sheli's skill set of chuck, duck, pray, has worked in the past..I see it as the team is being groomed for the Next QB that will be able to run the WCO.....Manning will be shown the door.
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

pftt my ass ... I had to channel flip back and forth with Diners Drive Ins and Dives to unjinx that shit.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Agreed Sheli's skill set of chuck, duck, pray, has worked in the past..I see it as the team is being groomed for the Next QB that will be able to run the WCO.....Manning will be shown the door.
                          Trent I just don't see it bro, at least after this season. Maybe 2016???

Comment

Just look at the way his contract is written

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                            Trent I just don't see it bro, at least after this season. Maybe 2016???
                            saw a new Yawk news program months ago discussing sheli,,,if he does not play well this year,,,they have an out..
                            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                            "BFTR"

Comment

saw a new Yawk news program months ago discussing sheli,,,if he does not play well this year,,,they have an out..
                              \
                              That's very interesting.. Their OL is horrible as well. That team along with the Cowgirls needs a overall revamp. I think the Skins have talent but their coaching staff suck ass

Comment

Working...
                              X