• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another classic.

Comment

Nice bump

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      Kelly wants the best players and he'll work the system around them. He has been fairly consistent in saying that, but in his own words.
      Lol

Comment

You got “Gaybacked”

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        Lol
        Not really my intention though. It was more about “oh look at me backing Foles then”.

That’s called pat back in a gayback.

Comment

Another classic.
          What's classic about this? All Foles did was lose after one season until Pedey resurrected him. Chump was right to switch but got another misfit. Foles is obviously an outstanding backup in the right situation but I wouldnt trust to him carry a team.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

this is the ultimate take on the team in 2015.

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            I'm all in because we have to be. He's 20-12 as the coach and he's the football czar with all the power. No point in not being all in right now, cause he's not going anywhere. However, the difference is, I will admit when he's at fault (cutting DeSean, not using Polk at the goal etc) you don't admit when he's done something positive.

As far as Foles, 2013 is the only reason I'm ok with giving him next year to hopefully normalize. Without 2013, you look at last season and say "that's not the guy." If Foles tightens up his game, I believe he can succeed and that Chip can put him in the position to succeed. If Foles plays scared and stupid, it doesn't matter who the coach or what the system is.
            (emphasis is mine).

A LOT of folks were in on chip because rooting for the guy (any guy) is more fun than being a sally red ass. Many of those same folks were "ok, we'll see with Doug" as well. Maybe less excited (how could you be more), but still, ready to watch.

Comment

I love the system guy angle.

What system is he good at? Oh let me say it for you ... he’s good in the RPO system, Drama Queen.

Oh, he’s good in the RPO system. The RPO system in which the Eagles throw in about 8 plays and sometimes less in a game. The RPO system that can’t be fully utilized to the max with the QB as a running option too because Foles doesn’t run?

Doug The Great sprinkled in some plays that were comfortable for Foles. Plays that he had success with in the past.

Foles is an NFL QB. He excels with a good line in front of him.

I actually can’t believe I’m still defending Foles for what he is... a really good QB.

Comment

Doug The Great sprinkled in some plays that were comfortable for Foles. Plays that he had success with in the past.

Foles is an NFL QB. He excels with a good line in front of him.
                According to Slag, Pedey stole Chump's entire offense for Foles and Chump should get a ring.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                  (emphasis is mine).

A LOT of folks were in on chip because rooting for the guy (any guy) is more fun than being a sally red ass. Many of those same folks were "ok, we'll see with Doug" as well. Maybe less excited (how could you be more), but still, ready to watch.
                  Sure. And why boo a shitty Santa Claus if he's all you got.
                  Last edited by Maniac; 03-11-2018, 09:18 PM.

Comment

I’m not getting into that one. Nothing in this world can harsh my SUPER BOWL WORLD CHAMPIONS EAGLES mellow ... 😀

Comment

Hey, you bored enough to bump where I wrote that?
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                        (emphasis is mine).

Not using Polk on the goal line. The most unforgivable of sins.

Comment

Seahawks would have won a title

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                          Not using Polk on the goal line. The most unforgivable of sins.
                          running Polk at the goal line.

Comment

funny thing is we probably would have made the playoffs in 2014 if chip had challenged a bad spot on an obvious first down by polk against arizona. wonder how things would have worked out then...

Comment

Working...
                            X