DJax tearing the Cards D a new asshole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow Djax

has 115 and the tight end has 92. Lower ypc average but he is a TE after all. All that speed sure has made a difference.......

Comment

I just saw the beginning

Originally posted by ncigglefan View Post
      he now has 3. one for 64 one for 42 and one for 9. He's is just shredding the Arizona defense in a game that Washington is losing by 10.
      And he single-handedly had them up.

Fuck him and fuck that team but if you don't think he would have added something special to the O this year you're delusional.

Hopefully Jordan Matthews becomes a player.

Comment

did i ever say

he wouldn't help this team? I don't recall saying that. So genius, the Eagles are 4-1 without him, and had a chance to be 5-0. Where as he been missed so much? I don't give a crap either way what he does in Washington. Just like I don't care what Avant does in Carolina. So tell me please, genius, how much better the Eagles record would be with him.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
          Fuck Desean.
          Big game in another loss. Good for him and good for the skins.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Haha calm down there.

Well, they'd probably be at 5-0, teams wouldn't be crowding the box, and Shady would have a lot more holes to work with. Oh and he would have connected with Foles on all of the deep routes that Maclin has been overthrown on.

This thread wasn't a debate. I was just commenting on the beginning of the Cruds game. Have a good day.

Comment

well put

and the beat goes on in Washington. or is it now MeSeanJancksonville?

Comment

he wouldn't help

the banged up O line that is a big part of the reason Shady has looked so bad this year. Foles missing deep throws may have as much to do with bad mechanics, bad O line play, and trying to do to much as it does with Maclin not being quite as fast as Jackson.

Comment

false dilemma.

Comment

Working...
                  X