Josh Huff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Huff

Great game for Iggs, but huff must be kicking himself over asking for more opportunities but not really taking advantage when given the chance. Think he had fumble, kneeing a punt fumble, and dropped pass.
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Originally posted by royal View Post
    Great game for Iggs, but huff must be kicking himself over asking for more opportunities but not really taking advantage when given the chance. Think he had fumble, kneeing a punt fumble, and dropped pass.
    In the replay on the fumble, it actually looked like Sproles botched the toss and Huff had to fall on it.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

The punt that hit him in the knee was a bad break. It was a muff, if the Birds would have recovered it, it would have been a huge break.

Comment

Eh. Didn't need any breaks tonight. Philly is just better than the Vaggies. Even if the Eagles had recovered it, the game was over long before.

Comment

The fumble most-definitely wasn't his fault as the replay showed Sproles delivered it near his shins...just a bad exchange.

Comment

the fumble wasn't his fault, and the muffed punt happened so fast that he couldn't have done much differently. but you factor in the drop and huff was o-fer on his minimal opportunities.

Comment

Working...
            X