• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not human

and it's got a football

http://espngrantland.files.wordpress...atch.gif?w=694
    DB

He probably has the best hands of anyone in the past 15 years. But that's about all he has.

Comment

Yeah, you're probably right

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
      He probably has the best hands of anyone in the past 15 years. But that's about all he has.
      He certainly has no ball awareness, leaping ability. or body control. Just a good set of hands.
      DB

Comment

I was thinking more about speed, quickness, length, etc that has kept him from being a great player. But he does have the skills you named. Perhaps I should have said "catching ability" and not hands. I just have never been able to understand why Lloyd has never been a top-notch receiver with some of the catches he can make.

Comment

i'd say he was a top receiver the year he led the league in yards.

Comment

i think that was the only year he had 1000 receiving.

a bunch of hype on him for 1 outstanding year and the rest meh.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
              i think that was the only year he had 1000 receiving.

a bunch of hype on him for 1 outstanding year and the rest meh.
              This. He hasn't had the best guys throwing to him, but a lot of teams gave up on him before he had that one great year. Wish there were a certain long-haired Eagles receiver that could snatch the ball like him though.

Comment

Working...
              X