Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJax tearing the Cards D a new asshole

painful

All he does is catch 60 yard touchdown passes. We're good there.

Comment

He sucks. Addition by subtraction.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Maclin quite capable of stretching the field!

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          He sucks. Addition by subtraction.
          May be the move that bites Chip in the Ass

Comment

yes he is

and last time I looked the Skins were losing, he has two long catches and that is it, and his team is 1-4. Would I like him to still be an Eagle, not sure, but I do know that he hasn't changed the fortunes of the Skins or their fans.

Comment

Haha. It's ok to admit DeSean is a good player who would make the Eagles better. They cut him, he didn't demand a trade or say he didn't want to play for them.

He's a headache, sure, but he's pretty damn good too.

And yes, you nailed it, DeSean and his long TDs are absolutely the reason Washington isn't successful.

Comment

2 catches?

Comment

I didn't say that was the reason they are 1-4

the point I was trying to make is that he hasn't made that team any better than they were last year. I admit he is a good player, but I don't see him being a difference maker for them. I won't assume Chip and Howie were lying about why they released him, and to be honest I don't care why they did. He can catch all the long TDs in the world, but if his team sucks, then what difference has he made??

Comment

But they are such long passes!

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                    2 catches?
                    Didn't see the first (TD), but the second catch was a bubble screen. I just don't give a shit anymore. He's a fucking foreskin.

Comment

No dev

he now has 3. one for 64 one for 42 and one for 9. He's is just shredding the Arizona defense in a game that Washington is losing by 10.

Comment

On a bad team, yeah, he's not making a difference, but on a good team, like the Eagles, I just can't imagine him not adding something they're missing.

Comment

Originally posted by ncigglefan View Post
                          the point I was trying to make is that he hasn't made that team any better than they were last year. I admit he is a good player, but I don't see him being a difference maker for them. I won't assume Chip and Howie were lying about why they released him, and to be honest I don't care why they did. He can catch all the long TDs in the world, but if his team sucks, then what difference has he made??
                          I agree 100% with this post.
                          Cows in the barnyard, chickens in the farmer's corvette.

Comment

And another 15 yard penalty

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                            2 catches?
                            Fuck Desean.

Comment

well

you can say that about a lot of receivers right now. Hell the other WR the Skins signed as a free agent could probably help the Eagles. I'll take 4-1 without MeSean over 1-4 with him any day, any season.

Comment

Working...
                              X