Maybe these skol motherfuckers have a point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
    Answer my question from when you first arrived: where are you sitting tomorrow, cupcake?
    He's not a Vikings fan. The same guy was here before the game last week fluffing the Falcons, there was no mention of the Vikings whatsoever.

It's one deranged, seething Cowboys fan, probably living in the Philly area, watching all of the people who reject him on a daily basis in real life enjoying their team's playoff run. Think about the time and effort it takes for him to be here, round the clock, creating multiple handles, polluting thread after thread with absolutely nothing. It's fucking weird. The dude's a lateral move away from picking off women and children in a shopping mall with a high powered rifle.

For his own well being, and the safety of anyone with the misfortune of being near him, the admins should nuke this clown as a public service.

Comment

Seriously, why is everyone talking playoffs when we should be talking mock drafts?

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
        Answer my question from when you first arrived: where are you sitting tomorrow, cupcake?
        118 row 24 seats 1-8 come at me bro... the linc will forever be our house after today.
        Last edited by VikingsFan79; 01-21-2018, 09:38 AM.

Comment

you needed to edit that?

Originally posted by VikingsFan79 View Post
          118 row 24 seats 1-8 come at me bro... the linc will forever be our house after today.
          DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

up needed to add that the linc is our house after today

Comment

Your mom has been my bitch since Friday night. You can have the hooker back, my clients say she smells like tums, spam, and regret.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

lol and you felt the need to explain to me

Originally posted by VikingsFan79 View Post
                up needed to add that the linc is our house after today
                jeez, you are pathetic

PS "op" or "oops" not "up"
                DB

Comment

Working...
                X