NO RESPECT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO RESPECT

Listen to 97.3 the fan early this morning, some dope running the show saying " This is a joke, it could be Nick Floes vs. Case Keenum in the Championship game and nobody will want to see that, it's not like this is going to be Rodgers vs Prescott " WHAT !!! Prescott could he be serious or he is just a cock sucking cowgirls fan....

The last time I checked football was/is the ultimate TEAM game. The Ravens and Bucs won SB's with average to below average QB's. If BDN keeps playing(and Doug calls a great game like he did yesterday) like he did in the 2nd half yesterday then I like our chances next week against either of those dome teams. The big key is the D needs to really step up again.

Comment

I almost forgot...Prescott?!!! WTF.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
        I almost forgot...Prescott?!!! WTF.
        My Thoughts exactly

Comment

Prescott and Rodgers playoff game last year was one of the best playoff games ever. Last night's playoff game was worse than the Jaguar vs Bills game last week. It's a weak year in the NFC that's why the Eagles are in the Championship game.

Comment

Ok sure thing troll

Originally posted by Baksterm View Post
            Prescott and Rodgers playoff game last year was one of the best playoff games ever. Last night's playoff game was worse than the Jaguar vs Bills game last week. It's a weak year in the NFC that's why the Eagles are in the Championship game.
            ....hit the bricks.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
            X