Tatum and Sacramento’s #1 in 2019 For Fultz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tatum and Sacramento’s #1 in 2019 For Fultz

May rival the Moses and Daugherty trades as worst in history.

Settle down Beavis.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I thought the Eagles win might have finally broken him...but nope.

Comment

Leopard...spots...
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Could you imagine if Sacramento's pick in 2019 turns out to be a stud for Boston? Fultz at best is a solid backup to Simmons or trade bait in the future and Tatum is already a solid player.

Comment

This guy said it long before that debacle last night:

http://www.weei.com/articles/column/...-steal-celtics

Comment

I think they idea is to play Simmons and Fultz together but they haven't had enough time to put that in place. Fultz showed flashes of being really good but he wasn't ready for the playoffs. But yeah, it is frustrating to watch Tatum light it up while Fultz rides the pine.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

It's hard to tell if Fultz is going to live up to his hype. It's off to a crappy start but he's still only 19. I have an issue with trading up. It wasn't necessary.

Tatum was one of the best defensive players in the draft. That says a lot coming from Duke. Everyone knew Ball was going to the Lakers. It was reported Fultz had a poor workout in Boston. They needed to just sit at the third spot and take what Boston gave them. Once Boston started to make that pick available, they needed to just connect the dots. Did Boston really need another guard? Didn't Tatum make more sense for Boston?

It appears Colangelo most likely made another bad trade due to losing a valuable pick. Boston will now have the option of drafting high or trading that pick along with a player or two to upgrade their team. The Sixers will no longer have these assets since they are a 50-win team and Colangelo trades players for magic beans. If this team wants to make a move for a Leonard or Thompson. it's going to cost them players. Hinkie wouldn't have budged.
                Last edited by Snakebitten; 05-01-2018, 12:45 PM.

Comment

That's exactly how I feel. Apologists say their fear was Tatum goes #1 then Fultz #2 and they wanted nothing to do with Ball but I think the Lakers were a lock for him and they would have gotten Fultz anyway and kept the asset.

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                  It's hard to tell if Fultz is going to live up to his hype. It's off to a crappy start but he's still only 19. I have an issue with trading up. It wasn't necessary.

Tatum was one of the best defensive players in the draft. That says a lot coming from Duke. Everyone knew Ball was going to the Lakers. It was reported Fultz had a poor workout in Boston. They needed to just sit at the third spot and take what Boston gave them. Once Boston started to make that pick available, they needed to just connect the dots. Did Boston really need another guard? Didn't Tatum make more sense for Boston?

It appears Colangelo most likely made another bad trade due to losing a valuable pick. Boston will now have the option of drafting high or trading that pick along with a player or two to upgrade their team. The Sixers will no longer have these assets since they are a 50-win team and Colangelo trades players for magic beans. If this team wants to make a move for a Leonard or Thompson. it's going to cost them players. Hinkie wouldn't have budged.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                    I thought the Eagles win might have finally broken him...but nope.
                    Remember what happened when Anthony got all positive during the NFL playoffs?

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

The problem is Colangelo doesn't know how to make a Payton-for-Saric or Sacramento cap space type trade. He turns chicken salad into chicken shit. When you make a move with your biggest rival, you can't get schooled. It's going to be very difficult for Fultz to be better than Tatum and a high draft pick. He panicked.

Comment

What makes me sick is under Hinkie the team was putting dreck on the court and risking 41 games of flies in the stands and no one watching them at all to tank away for a few years to get high picks and this jerkoff Colangelo just gives away Sacramento's pick for no reason! That pick will be Top 5 for sure (or higher).

Comment

Tatum is a player. They fucked up big time. At best Fultz MAY match him but he will never prove he is that much better as to give them Sacramento's #1 pick next year. It's fucking ludicrous. They strengthened a rival.

Comment

Working...
                          X