Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Would LeBron Leave Cleveland For Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Would LeBron Leave Cleveland For Here?

He has it better there to end his career. They can get players too.

because he'd be on a young team that won 50 games without him, as opposed a team that would suck without him.

Comment

Ok, this is dumb. Because Simmons and Embiid will be perennial all stars. They won 50 games this year. I have no idea if he is actually interested in coming to Philly, but good grief. You really go 0 to 60 pretty quickly on the negative nancy train.
      Last edited by McCarthy12; 05-04-2018, 09:26 AM.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

apparently

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        Ok, this is dumb. Because Simmons and Embiid will be perennial all stars. They won 50 games this year. I have no idea if he is actually interested in coming to Philly, but good grief. You really go 0 to 60 pretty quickly on the negative nancy train.
        LeBron's mouthpiece, Brian "No-Neck" Windhorst reported that the Sixers are doing their work on LeBron, Playoff P and Kawhi Leonard and that the feeling is mutual with at least some of these guys. I don't know what work is to be done and I don't know what that'll lead to, but it's pretty clear any of these guys would be happy to join the sixers.

Isn't this the final step of the process?

Comment

It would be. I'd go after Leonard big time.

Comment

Didn't Whithorst float the idea that James and Leonard were in contact and conspiring to do a joint dream team move?
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Comment

Not sure but that would be fantastic.

Comment

Why wouldn't he just get him to go to Cleveland then? Is it do-able?

I'm not downing the Sixers, I just don't see them in next season or two ready to beat the Western Powers even with Lebron. Cleveland can if they add a max player. Lebron could go to Boston too. That would seal it.

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  Didn't Whithorst float the idea that James and Leonard were in contact and conspiring to do a joint dream team move?

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    I think so

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                    Why wouldn't he just get him to go to Cleveland then? Is it do-able?

I'm not downing the Sixers, I just don't see them in next season or two ready to beat the Western Powers even with Lebron. Cleveland can if they add a max player. Lebron could go to Boston too. That would seal it.
                    Because the Cavs don't have the resources to get Kawhi. Sixers would probably have to flip Futz (c), the Lakers pick, Roco/Saric (Heavily lean Saric if I'm the Spurs) and probably Jerryd Bayless.

How do the Cavs match that?

Comment

Working...
                    X