You Poor Stupid Fucks - The Sequel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Poor Stupid Fucks - The Sequel

I would have included, ugly, shower pissing, idiots but then it wouldn’t be a fuckin’ sequel, would it? I swear... how FUCKIN’ stupid can you guys be?

The Line is telling me something. Its telling me you rah, rah fags (and yeah...sometimes there is something wrong with that when it’s you!) want the rest of us to believe that the Eagles can win. I’m not buying it. You want the rest of us to participate in your group hug, positive energy montra bullshit. I’m not buying it.

The season is over. The rest of the country knows this. They are 2.5 dogs for the first time in world history. You want some positive energy. Do some volunteeer work this weekend and stop being so damn self-serving.

LOVE THE ANTI JINX SARCASM.

WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE WALKIN AROUND WITH GREEN HAIR WITH EAGLE WING TATTOOS ON YOUR BACK. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

WE GOT THIS.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Dranthony Queen

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      I would have included, ugly, shower pissing, idiots but then it wouldn’t be a fuckin’ sequel, would it? I swear... how FUCKIN’ stupid can you guys be?

The Line is telling me something. Its telling me you rah, rah fags (and yeah...sometimes there is something wrong with that when it’s you!) want the rest of us to believe that the Eagles can win. I’m not buying it. You want the rest of us to participate in your group hug, positive energy montra bullshit. I’m not buying it.

The season is over. The rest of the country knows this. They are 2.5 dogs for the first time in world history. You want some positive energy. Do some volunteeer work this weekend and stop being so damn self-serving.
      Not that I disagree. But I still hope...
      DB

Comment

I LOVE HOW ALL THE TALKIN HEADS ARE WRITING THE IGGS OFF.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

He has an iggle wing tramp stamp
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

But nothing comes out when they move their lips
            Just a bunch of gibberish
            And motherfuckers act like they forgot about Dranthony.

Comment

Tell your mom to page me, I need my green.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Douchebag of the year - The sequel

This is utterly unprecedented!

Winning “Douchebag of the Year” twice in the space of a couple weeks.

When it comes to douchebaggery, Queenie seems to have rewritten the record books!

Sponsor’s note: this award brought to you by Massengill, the clear choice of Queenie and his mom!
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Hold on. Your mom is mumbling something. I think she said, “what to you want tonight, steak ums on plain bread or Ellio’s frozen pizza?”

Oh wait. “Do you want me to suck um on the bed, stop forcing my head, please?”

Oh, she’s talking to me, bro.

Comment

Hold on....

An award winning two time Douche Bag of the year.

I want to thank all of the rah-rah, life is swell, Mayberry Eagle fans out there for the weekly honors!

Nobody will try harder than I will for a third title!

I will kee

Comment

I dick smacked your mom in her grill, now i have to institute a concussion protocol. She was concussed back in 91 and was giving head for Monopoly money. She couldn’t tell the difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X