Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift TD from McMahon.

Gronk pushed off before he got drilled.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Not a gift if Gronk is gone for the game......

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Gronk pushed off before he got drilled.
    .....that would be more like Chicken power!!
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Bullshit Call

That pass interference call against the Jags right before the touchdown was a bullshit call also.

Comment

No way Bill makes the call for Gronk to sit. His answer postgame: "No I didn't check him medically. I have staff for that. They said he can play, so he played."
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by desertcogo View Post
          That pass interference call against the Jags right before the touchdown was a bullshit call also.
          Id like to see a replay on the delay of game call too.

Comment

Originally posted by desertcogo View Post
            Nah. Stupid contact on an OB receiver.

But Id like to see a replay on the delay of game call.

Comment

Trust the Chicken

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              No way Bill makes the call for Gronk to sit. His answer postgame: "No I didn't check him medically. I have staff for that. They said he can play, so he played."
              .....Embrace the Chicken.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

You’re just blinded by your dislike of NE

There’s your replays. Delay of game and PI confirmed.
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

The ball was uncatchable but Bouye is an idiot for giving them the opportunity to throw that flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                    There’s your replays. Delay of game and PI confirmed.
                    I agreed with the PI but wanted to see a replay of the delay. Glad they showed it.

You're right. I dont like the Patriots but why should I?

Comment

I'm sure a sideline camera angle would show that the receiver stepped out of bounds
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                        I'm sure a sideline camera angle would show that the receiver stepped out of bounds
                        Definitely looked OB. Is the D-back allowed contact then? I dont know the rule.

Comment

I think it nullifies any contact after the fact.

Comment

Penalties

Seriously? Only one penalty called on the Patriots all day?

Comment

Working...
                            X