STFU
    The triumphant return!
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

https://www.healing-crystals-for-you...on-pyrite.html

Iron Pyrite aka Fooles Gold...
      For Energy Strength And Vitality
      Pyrite CubeNatural Cubic Pyrite

Iron Pyrite is a strong stone to promote positive thinking and manifestation.
      It is a beautiful gold color, and for hundreds of years it has been known as 'Fooles Gold'. Like real gold it has a lovely luster and its golden shiny appearance is inviting to look at.

It will impart a favorable energy to your business, so it is a fortunate stone to place on the desk where you are working. It has the added advantage that it also boosts your energy levels.

This is a stone to encourage you overcome feelings of inadequacy and live your life to its full potential. It will boost self worth of the individual and allow you to have the energy to take action, where needed.

The vibration of Fooles Gold helps to strengthen your willpower and may help you to conquer bad habits, and assist you to put new ideas for improved health outcomes into practice in your daily life.
      Go Bird Go !

Comment

PS

STFU
        Go Bird Go !

Comment

Check this out

We picked up a cubic pyrite formation at a mineral show a few years ago. Similar to this but the cubes are all similar in size - pretty big too

Comment

PS

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
            We picked up a cubic pyrite formation at a mineral show a few years ago. Similar to this but the cubes are all similar in size - pretty big too

I will have to break it out for the game!

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post

That's pretty cool.
              Go Bird Go !

Comment

Oh good, wifey brought part of it down here

Originally posted by IronPyrite View Post
                That's pretty cool.
                I forgot part of the formation separated. This section is here - the shrine for jan 13!

Comment

Working...
                X