Bradford Turned Down 4 Years $72 Million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    Not to mention the fact that Kaepernick doesn't know one single play from this playbook.
    or the 9ers

Comment

I wouldn't do any of these moves until Madden ratings are compared.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
        Its the dog shit aspect of the division that almost makes this an interesting idea. Just adding a mobile QB to the offense as another offensive option that has been lacking.

As far as RGKnee, F-that. (which means the trade will happen thursday)
        Agreed on Bob. The worst thing to me is that anything like this would be, at best, a desperate, stop-gap measure.

Comment

Bob Griffin would be a huge mistake. He's only mobile til he breaks. And he will. Because he always does. He's brittle and a douche on top of it.

zero reason to ever sign a player like him.

Comment

Bob Griffin would be a huge mistake. He's only mobile til he breaks. And he will. Because he always does. He's brittle and a douche on top of it.

zero reason to ever sign a player like him.
            if ells says no, be ready to welcome rgknee today.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Watch this

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-ph...ck-fits-eagles

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                Switching QBs mid-season is a recipe for disaster.

Things would get interesting next off season if RG4skin or Kaepernick were to get cut. They both kind of suck but I honestly don't think either would be worse than Bradford has been so far.
                RG4skin sucks and i think chip would hate him. i really don't think kaepernick sucks though. he was decent last season considering the GM-coach rift in SF. the GM won that battle and now he's stuck on a terrible team. i wouldn't be opposed to kaepernick even though i'd rather see them draft a guy.

Comment

The problem is that Kelly is running out of time. If Bradford is a bust, Kelly will have no choice other than gambling on Kap or Knee. He has no time to develop a QB. He has to win next year or he's a dead man walking.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Whatever. His opinion is useless. He's only a sociopathic linebacker who became a football analyst.

McCarthy and I are white collar professionals who read online newspapers and message boards. Argue with us on football and you will lose.

Comment

Not to mention the fact that Kaepernick doesn't know one single play from this playbook.

There's no way a move like this can happen in the middle of the season when the Eagles are battling for first place in a winnable, dog shit division.
                      He ran the read option fairly regularly while Harbaugh was the coach. Chips system is pretty similar actually.
                      "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...ick_ron_j.html

Another country heard from!
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Exactly. What does Seth Joyner know? "Ohhh look at me, I was a linebacker blah blah blah."

Time to pick up my dry cleaning!
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

He did play better under Harbaugh, so maybe it's coaching.

Comment

He bet on himself

and crapped out.
                              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                                What I don't get is the fact that he tried so hard to get MM...knowing that Bradford wasn't really the guy he wanted long-term.
                                Chip did not go after MM hard. That was all sensationalism by the media to drive ratings and clicks. Chip definitely talked to Tampa and ten and realized it would cost way too much to move up. That is when he got Bradford. Sam is Chips hand picked QB. he had no intention of using him as trade bait. People need to stop thinking Chip is some genius.

Comment

Working...
                                X