As mediocre as the Eagles are

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As mediocre as the Eagles are

7-1 the rest of the way really should be doable.

7-1 possible but highly unlikely

The Cowboys suck serious ass. The Eagles could get up to 7-4 before they play NE though

Comment

Agreed, that Pats/Bills/Crudinals run is going to be crucial.

Looks like another 10-6 season for Chipster, is that really all that bad to go 10-6 the first 3 seasons you are in the NFL?

Comment

No no no.

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
        Agreed, that Pats/Bills/Crudinals run is going to be crucial.

Looks like another 10-6 season for Chipster, is that really all that bad to go 10-6 the first 3 seasons you are in the NFL?
        You have made a large leap from 7-1 seems doable to already giving Chip a 10-6 season.

The Eagles have done nothing to prove that they are not still aspiring for mediocrity. I think RSE gives them too much credit. They are a .500 team until they are not.

Comment

Yes it is that bad.

And you are giving Chumpster credit for something he hasn't achieved yet.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Fair

I have faith that this win with propel this team till it doesn't, how about that

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing an Eagles win in person next week. Sorry you're too far away to join us.

Comment

Fair

I have faith that this win with propel this team till it doesn't, how about that
                If the Eagles secure wins in the two remaining division games, I think they win the division.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I am as well, I am definitely make it out to next year's gayte.

I agree IE, win those 2 should be our division.

If Sham keeps this level of play up does he get resigned, should be an interesting 2nd half of the season.

Comment

estoy de acuerdo contigo. wins in those two games and they only need one, maybe two more for the division.

Comment

Working...
                    X