Preliminary tests say Hicks will be out 2-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preliminary tests say Hicks will be out 2-4

Hopefully Kiko and Kendricks continue to get healthier and Ryans comes back strong.

That sucks. Hopefully it's closer to the 2

Comment

Yeah ouch. Dude has been a godsend. At least Kiko is back. Never imagined that we would have gotten use out of all these LBs.

Comment

I know you got this from Ian Rapoport's tweet, but I think he's wrong.

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showthread.php?t=302067

I don't think he got all the info. Did he even check with Ted?

Comment

In all seriousness...the defense SHOULD be ok without him for Mia, TB and Detroit an it won't matter if he's on the field or not vs. New England.

If he's fully healthy for Detroit, let him play, but if he's borderline still, rest him until Buffalo.

Comment

The return of Ryans would be a real case of fortunate timing.

Comment

Haha. Nice!

Comment

I thought he tore it too

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                Haha. Nice!
                that motion is never a good thing,,when you hook and then get pulled...No good,,,happy Hicks is Ok,,No matter what the guy is a Player@!
                Last edited by TRENT; 11-09-2015, 03:22 PM.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Ok armchair dr. house

Sometimes it looks worse than it is. Just yesterday I was trail running and felt a pop in my calf. Had to limp 2 miles back to the car. ER doc said torn calf muscle, today sports doc said mild strain, should be able to run again in 2 weeks
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

calf Muscle is the longest to heal

Very Dense like your head! So I would give it the extra time a week or 2 more,,U could still have a small tear...how was my beside manner?>
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                      In all seriousness...the defense SHOULD be ok without him for Mia, TB and Detroit an it won't matter if he's on the field or not vs. New England.

If he's fully healthy for Detroit, let him play, but if he's borderline still, rest him until Buffalo.
                      The inability of Demeco,Kiko, and Kendricks to stay healthy I think makes this a pretty significant loss.

Add to it he's been our best defensive player over the last month and a half and these guys really have some big shoes to fill moving forward.

A lot is riding on these 3 guys stayibg healthy. But, every team has injuries. It's part of the game and the reason you need depth everywhere.
                      Last edited by Ellsworth; 11-09-2015, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Ironically, Hicks has been playing like Alonzo played his rookie year when he got hurt.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                        X