• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradford Turned Down 4 Years $72 Million

Yikes!!!!

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...-salary-report

Bigger idiot: Sam or Chip?
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Makes you even more concerned about big contrcts chip, GM.

Comment

yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
          What I don't get is the fact that he tried so hard to get MM...knowing that Bradford wasn't really the guy he wanted long-term.

Comment

Colin Sackorpick

now being floated as a possible trade deadline pickup by the eagles

http://www.phillyvoice.com/should-ea...in-kaepernick/

Pretty sure with the cap implications on both sides, this is impossible. Although he might be the rare QB to benefit from not being allowed to audible.

Comment

Didinger seems to think he'd fit well here, and I trust a lot of what he said. I'm not sure that I'd drop everything to make it happen, though. Of course, that says nothing about the money/contract situation.

Comment

i'd like kaepernick with a full offseason under chip. a trade during the season could be even worse than bradford though.

Comment

Agreed. And as bad as he's doing, SF would be crazy to not at least have him in reserve for the rest of this season.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                    i'd like kaepernick with a full offseason under chip. a trade during the season could be even worse than bradford though.
                    Switching QBs mid-season is a recipe for disaster.

Things would get interesting next off season if RG4skin or Kaepernick were to get cut. They both kind of suck but I honestly don't think either would be worse than Bradford has been so far.
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Agree. I don't know as much about RGKnee - mostly because I don't know if he has the personality for Philly, but I'd take Kaepernick. I know he has been pretty bad lately, but I loved him coming out of college and he has had his moments. Plus he brings the athleticism that Chip hasn't had yet at QB.

Bradford isn't the guy. He stinks.

EDIT - I wouldn't mind trading for Kaepernick now. At least let him get in here and start learning the system. If the season really starts to tank or if Bradford doesn't improve, throw him in there. At that point there would be nothing to lose and getting him the reps would be helpful.
                      Last edited by McCarthy12; 11-03-2015, 10:03 AM.
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                        Switching QBs mid-season is a recipe for disaster.
                        Unless your switch was for a long-term, franchise kind of guy that you've been grooming all along (like the Pederson->McNabb scenario). But bringing in somebody out of the blue would be pretty insane.

Comment

RG3 and Kapernick

both need a change of scenery. I believe Chip could get a whole hell of a lot more out of Kap and RG3 with their skill set than Sham stiff stealing money Badford

Comment

Not to mention the fact that Kaepernick doesn't know one single play from this playbook.

There's no way a move like this can happen in the middle of the season when the Eagles are battling for first place in a winnable, dog shit division.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                              There's no way a move like this can happen in the middle of the season when the Eagles are battling for first place in a winnable, dog shit division.
                              Its the dog shit aspect of the division that almost makes this an interesting idea. Just adding a mobile QB to the offense as another offensive option that has been lacking.

As far as RGKnee, F-that. (which means the trade will happen thursday)

Comment

Working...
                              X