Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I hear last night that Witten runs a charity for victims of domestic violence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I hear last night that Witten runs a charity for victims of domestic violence?

It can't be true because there is no way a team's owner would take a crap on one of his franchise's best players by bringing in a Greg Hardy. I mean, unless that owner was so pathetically desperate to be relevant that he would do just about anything.

Wonder how Witten felt about the signing...
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

I heard that about Witten like three years ago...

Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

What a slap in the face.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Absolutely true. And indicative of how that franchise operates.

Comment

One my golf buddies, huge Cowpukes fan, said this morning that he doesn't think the defense wants to play with Greg Hardy on the team. One of the few fans of this franchise that actually finds it completely disgusting that Hardy is employed in the NFL.

He was wishing injury on his own player, classic

Comment

it looked like jerry jones was turning it around for a couple years. gave more control to his son, didn't draft manziel(though he possibly had to be restrained), built the OL, and let murray walk(something he NEVER would have done when he had more control). but this greg hardy signing...the guy can't help himself.

Comment

How? You stay there when your girlfriend slaps you around?
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I absolutely love how Jerruh is getting hammered by the media for bringing in that POS. The "team leader" comment must've rustled some feathers on the team, Witten in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                  It can't be true because there is no way a team's owner would take a crap on one of his franchise's best players by bringing in a Greg Hardy. I mean, unless that owner was so pathetically desperate to be relevant that he would do just about anything.

Wonder how Witten felt about the signing...
                  Hardy is a victim of discrimination...

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...is_shared=true

Comment

Working...
                  X