Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jameis Winston was an Eagles fan growing up?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jameis Winston was an Eagles fan growing up?!?

Also from the same hometown as DeMeco Ryans. I did not know this previously.

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20...is-whole-life/
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Saw his Dallas post game speech posted on Twitter the other day. He's a guy other players would run through a wall for.

Excellent leader and had a lot of fire. Guys will block and play their asses off for him.

Would you be shocked if they came in and smoked us? I wouldn't. Not at all. Eagles can get their asses kicked by pretty much anyone. Just not a good football team, period.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 11-19-2015, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      Saw his Dallas post game speech posted on Twitter the other day. He's a guy other players would run through a wall for.

Excellent leader and had a lot of fire. Guys will block and play their asses off for him.

Would you be shocked if they came in and smoked us? I wouldn't. Not at all. Eagles can get their asses kicked by pretty much anyone. Just not a good football team, period.
      You basically called it, Ells.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Certainly did call it. Rapeist Winston looks to be more than I thought he was.

What they said on the broadcast about Rapeist being an Eagles fan because of Randall made no sense. Dude was born in 94. He maybe remembers Randall with the Vikings.

Comment

Too bad I can't call a 3 team parlay.

Comment

Working...
          X