Still wanna draft Jordan Poyer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still wanna draft Jordan Poyer?

I do. But watch this video. Dude's stoned. He's the second player interviewed, #14. hahahaha

Do you mean draft him again? I don't think you're allowed to re-draft someone after drafting him in 2013, releasing him and then letting him play for the Browns. Unless there's new NCAA eligibility rules I don't know about?
    Last edited by Sect 236; 04-12-2014, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
      Do you mean draft him again? I don't think you're allowed to re-draft someone after drafting him in 2013, releasing him and then letting him play for the Browns. Unless there's new NCAA eligibility rules I don't know about?
      hehehe. Now we know.

Comment

your team, the Philadelphia Eagles drafted him last year, meaning he is already in the league, meaning he can't be drafted this year. Did you guys toke up together?

Comment

Originally posted by J Con View Post
          your team, the Philadelphia Eagles drafted him last year, meaning he is already in the league, meaning he can't be drafted this year. Did you guys toke up together?
          Haaaaa!

Comment

I always thought the Eagles were bad drafters, but at least they always picked guys that were eligible.

I hope Lane Johnson falls to #4.

Comment

Working...
            X