Shots fired!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
    I'm actually really glad to see this. I was concerned that Boykin wouldn't be happy staying as just a slot corner if that's what Davis and Chip have planned for him. Hopefully this means he's embraced the role.
    Not a chance he's happy playing the slot. Boykin wants to be a starter and paid like a starter. He's not going to sign one of the Eagles lowball specials for a part time player. Why would he? As of now, he's the best D Back on the entire roster!

Comment

He played over 50% of the snaps, but the point that he is a part time player (at least so far) stands.

I would agree with Ishi that it is probably harder to find a player that can handle all of the responsibilities of a slot corner than someone who plays on the outside.

Comment

Now you're just talking out of your ass. Who knows how happy he is playing that position. I'm sure he would want to be paid well, but who was talking about a lowball special? Banner is gone, the regime now seems to be willing to take care of their own, especially a player that brings as much as Boykin does.

Comment

Originally posted by common wealth View Post
          Now you're just talking out of your ass. Who knows how happy he is playing that position. I'm sure he would want to be paid well, but who was talking about a lowball special? Banner is gone, the regime now seems to be willing to take care of their own, especially a player that brings as much as Boykin does.
          Let's just hope he doesn't start throwin up signs

Comment

Working...
          X