More I read on this kid he interest me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More I read on this kid he interest me

How about they trade down to upper 2nd round pick up a 2nd round pick or multiple 1st day picks and draft this guy.

Allen Robinson - good size 6'2" 210 - had a great pro day - is good at getting off press defense - ran a sub 4.5 40 at proday - had a huge vertical at 42 inches - Has played well with sub qb play and all thats was going on at Penn State

http://fansided.com/2014/04/08/nfl-d...binson/#!Dm3Bu

But I wait for such esteem NFL experts as Sect236 and alike to weigh in on this possibility

are we already at the point of discussing draft-day trades? Why did kaiser goodell move the draft again? How many days is it this year? Will anyone watch Day 7 on a Wednesday at 11am?

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
      are we already at the point of discussing draft-day trades? Why did kaiser goodell move the draft again? How many days is it this year? Will anyone watch Day 7 on a Wednesday at 11am?
      It is part of the draft that is less than a month away.

Comment

Allen Robinson

I went to almost every home PSU game and the kid is special. I don't claim to be an NFL scouting expert but every time he touched the ball he had a chance to go the distance. He was fantastic in the red-zone, caught a lot of short screens that looked doomed - made one guy miss and picked up the first or more. He plays bigger than he is too.

Comment

I like A-Rob.

I hate you.

You've made a "the more I read about (fill in name), the more I like him" thread about like 3 or 4 WRs at this point. Just give it a rest. Although, I'm assuming you're doing it so that when they do draft a WR, you've said you like every single one in the draft and can say "SEE! I KNEW IT!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            I like A-Rob.

I hate you.

You've made a "the more I read about (fill in name), the more I like him" thread about like 3 or 4 WRs at this point. Just give it a rest. Although, I'm assuming you're doing it so that when they do draft a WR, you've said you like every single one in the draft and can say "SEE! I KNEW IT!"
            That Sammy Watkins kid looks good.

CLAIMED!
            Last edited by JuTMSY4; 04-09-2014, 03:39 PM.

Comment

It's all about

"I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

He'd be a possibility in the 2nd round. I'd say 1st round is reserved for defense if they find someone there that is the top of their draft board.

The most you can do is trade back multiple times and pick up some extra picks or hope the Jets get desperate for a back and want Bryce Brown.

You won't be able to get "multiple first day picks"--it's only the 1st round on Day 1, the 2nd and 3rd rounds on Day 2 and rounds 4-7 on day 3.

Watching these kids perform on their pro days is nice, but really, those are only for coaches and scouts to have a last look at some measurables. I would hope that Kelly and Roseman and the scouts have looked at miles of game film first. That will tell you what the kid can do.

Comment

I'm claiming this guy. Canadian offensive lineman. Not an AARP member, though.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profil...dif?id=2543816

Strengths
                  Looks the part with outstanding upper-body strength and massive quads. Stout anchor in pass protection. Violent shock in his punch. Plays with a nasty temperament and seeks to bury defenders into the ground. Aggressive run blocker -- runs his feet on contact and plays beyond the whistle. Is physically and mentally tough and will play through pain (fought through a torn left labrum injury as a senior and never took himself out of a game or missed time). Highly intelligent (in medical program) and football smart. Can take concepts from the board to the field.
                  Weaknesses
                  Raw technician. Lunges overagressively and loses positioning. Can learn to play under more control and take better angles. Average recovery speed vs. inside counters. Lets defenders into his body and does not replace his hands -- slow to reload after initial strike (though he was playing through a shoulder injury). Will need to adjust to playing a yard off the ball (Canadian rules) and getting into blocks more quickly.
                  Draft Projection
                  Rounds 3-4
                  You just can't teach them massive quads.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                    I'm claiming this guy. Canadian offensive lineman. Not an AARP member, though.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profil...dif?id=2543816

You just can't teach them massive quads.
                    Has he ever served as a fireman, should be the question

Comment

El wrongo

The real question is, has he ever sliced meat and made rap videos?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                        Idk, but Peyton Manning has cut meat and made a rap video. Deion Sanders rapped as well. So if he has, it could bode well for his NFL stock

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                          I like A-Rob.

I hate you.

Not really if it is the first round I still like Lee

And some how suggesting a pick if they moved down to the upper 2nd is trying to cover all wrs.

I mentioned Lattimer because he and Benjamin were brought in - also know they have interest in Robinson - and Lee is coming in.

my preference would be Lee if its the pick at 22 -- Robinson if they trade down to upper 2nd round.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                            It's really crazy that Snakebitten just materialized to ruin that poor guy's posting career and then disappeared back in to the shadows.
                            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

He picks the important things to talk about. This time of year, it's all retarded draft threads (like this one-no offense).

Comment

Working...
                              X