OT- Musicbore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT- Musicbore

What songs have the best 15-20 second intros? When the song comes on, you instantly crank it up. (yeah I stole this idea from the DP show)

-Welcome to the Jungle- Gunz n Roses (ready to break shit)

-Billie Jean- Michael Jackson (you can picture Mike grabbing his crouch with one hand, one arm sticking out to the side, him doing the moonwalk)

-Fight the Power- Public Enemy (the bass drops in hard)
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

The original Layla comes to mind immediately, even if that's a boring choice.

From my early HS years, the song Plowed by Sponge had a pretty memorable intro, went from 0-60 in about one second.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      What songs have the best 15-20 second intros? When the song comes on, you instantly crank it up. (yeah I stole this idea from the DP show)

-Billie Jean- Michael Jackson (you can picture Mike grabbing his crouch with one hand, one arm sticking out to the side, him doing the moonwalk)

-Stranglehold (Ted Nugent)
      -Black Dog (Led Zepplin)
      -Rock and Roll (Led Zepplin)
      -Funky Good Time (James Brown)

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
        -Stranglehold (Ted Nugent)
        -Black Dog (Led Zepplin)
        -Rock and Roll (Led Zepplin)
        -Funky Good Time (James Brown)

-Big Payback (james brown)

-Mary Jane (rick james)
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

These are useless without videos.

Sober by Tool.

Last edited by TerpEagle; 04-11-2014, 01:00 PM.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Two Rage Against the Machine songs come to mind right away for me

Bulls on Parade. Killing in the name of(more like the first 40 seconds or so).

Comment

Back In Black - AC/DC

I win.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                I win.

Beat me to it, i was looking for the youtube link.

Comment

Few more that all get cranked up when they come on.

Sabotage - Beastie Boys

The Distance - Cake

Scenario - A Tribe Called Quest

--
                  Your Retarded

Comment

Well go get it. It's so f'ing good.

Makes we want to punch someone's lights out.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                      Makes we want to punch someone's lights out.

Its so fucking good.

Comment

Love Scenario, but I'll raise you with Beasie Boys "Brass Monkey". Is that a horn that plays in the beginning of brass monkey?

Comment

You're welcome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MUGAxpI0Bc
                          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Eruption - Van Halen

Now that's an intro.

Comment

Love Scenario, but I'll raise you with Beasie Boys "Brass Monkey". Is that a horn that plays in the beginning of brass monkey?
                              A lot of Beastie songs fit this category - so many have great intros.
                              --
                              Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                              X