Johnny Wonderlic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Wonderlic

Manzeil had the highest wonderlic score this year of the QB's who will likely be drafted. 32 out of 40.

I'm hoping Jeff Matthews will be drafted by the Eagles in the 6th round. He scored a 40.

Comment

What is the mathematical average of the number of weeks in a year, seasons in a year, and the number of days in January?

A. 36
      B. 33
      C. 32
      D. 31
      E. 29
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

did you see him on gruden's QB camp?

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
        Manzeil had the highest wonderlic score this year of the QB's who will likely be drafted. 32 out of 40.
        I am not a fan of that show but was clicking through the channels, stopped it there and could not stop watching. the kid seems to have a great head and instinct for making the right decisions. Wants to improve, seems a lot more humble than what we've read and heard about him.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

I personally think whoever drafts him is going to be happy with the decision. The things he's done that have gotten him in hot water really aren't out of the norm for most men his age. When he is between the white lines he is a gamer. If Foles hadn't burst onto the scene like he did this past year, I would have liked to have seen Philly draft him

Comment

That was McNabb's Wonderlic....Which by the way was a point LOWER than Vince Young. It also correlates to the average score posted by a janitor.

Systems Analyst – 32
            Chemist – 31
            Electrical Engineer – 30
            Engineer – 29
            Programmer – 29
            Accountant – 28
            Executive – 28
            Reporter – 28
            Teacher – 28
            Copywriter – 27
            Investment Analyst – 27
            Librarian – 27
            Electronics technician – 26
            Salesperson – 25
            Secretary – 24
            Dispatcher – 23
            Drafter – 23
            Electrician – 23
            Nurse – 23
            Bank teller – 22
            Cashier – 21
            Firefighter – 21
            General Clerical worker – 21
            Machinist – 21
            Receptionist – 21
            Train Conductor – 21
            Skilled Craftsman – 18
            Security guard – 17
            Welder – 17
            Warehouseman – 15
            Janitor - 14

I just read that article about McNabb and it makes sense of a lot of things now.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
              I am not a fan of that show but was clicking through the channels, stopped it there and could not stop watching. the kid seems to have a great head and instinct for making the right decisions. Wants to improve, seems a lot more humble than what we've read and heard about him.
              I love Manziel. Can't wait to see him in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                I love Manziel. Can't wait to see him in the NFL.
                I agree. I don't know why, but I just get the feeling the kid is gonna kill it in the pros.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                  I agree. I don't know why, but I just get the feeling the kid is gonna kill it in the pros.
                  He's either going to be great or a total bust. But he certainly won't be boring and he'll make whatever team who drafts him a must watch every week.

Comment

A 5'11", skinny QB who uses his legs to improvise when his first read isn't there. Where have I seen that before?
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                      A 5'11", skinny QB who uses his legs to improvise when his first read isn't there. Where have I seen that before?
                      Eh...Vick never learned to read all his progressions or how to protect himself. Just because one player did something doesn't mean every player who is built like him is destined to do the exact same.

Like roth said, there's not going to be a middle ground with Manziel, boom or bust. For whatever reason, I just get a boom feeling, but if he did end up not making the transition, I wouldn't be shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                        seems a lot more humble than what we've read and heard about him.
                        I think people see a smaller Tebow when they see Manziel. Unfair comparison perhaps, but it's real. I didn't follow his career closely enough to know.

I do know I thought Ricky Williams was going to rewrite the record books. Stopped prognosticating after that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                          I think people see a smaller Tebow when they see Manziel. Unfair comparison perhaps, but it's real. I didn't follow his career closely enough to know.

I do know I thought Ricky Williams was going to rewrite the record books. Stopped prognosticating after that.
                          yeah, you and WIP's lead hack

sorry, you just reminded me - f**k that guy

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                            Sounds a bit like Brees when he was at Purdue

Comment

only a teeny bit

Originally posted by common wealth View Post
                              Sounds a bit like Brees when he was at Purdue
                              Brees was not a Manziel runaround Tarkenton wannabe. He was more of a slider. I watched DL run Brees down while at Purdue.
                              DB

Comment

Working...
                              X