• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelce and Barwin Playing Beer Pong

http://huggingharoldreynolds.com/pos...nt-the-coolest

Two of my favorite Eagles

Love it when players rep other Philly teams
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Speaking of great college drinking games. Here is one called "Zoom" that was probably the best. We had a slight variation to it. It's a game of tag, best played with 6 to 8 people.

Zoom- you looked at a player and said zoom, then he was "it". No more than 2 zooms in a row and you can't zoom a zoomer.

Figliano- sends "it" to the right. No more than two Figlianos in a row

Buterman- sends "it" to the left. No more than two Butermans in a row.

Schwartz- sends "it' right back to the person. No more than 2 schwartz.

Lots of head fakes like you were going to say zoom. No hesitations or you had to drink. Group decided if there was a hesitation.

Lots of variations: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoom_schwartz_profigliano
      Last edited by Drama Queen; 04-12-2014, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Ran into them at some boxing fights last June. Love the death stare Kelce gave me. Holy pixelation!

Last edited by Regal; 04-12-2014, 11:23 AM.

Comment

If someone told me 15 years ago that Coachella would become what it's now become, I would have thought them crazy. Went a few times in the early 2k's and it was a hot mess. Now it is one of the coolest music fests anywhere. Good luck finding a hotel.

Comment

I'm paying 575/night. Ridiculous.

Roach motels start at 275..

Comment

Working...
            X