Shocking: Draft Day is bombing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking: Draft Day is bombing

can't believe people aren't lining up to see Costner star in a draft movie about the Browns.

Also, it's kind of a shitty movie.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

That thing doesn't even look worth the time to stream for free on netflix a year from now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
        That thing doesn't even look worth the time to stream for free on netflix a year from now.
        Technically it's not even free then. You're paying your monthly Netflix subscription, so I don't even want that money going towards this turd.

Comment

Depp's Transcendence bombed too - barely beat haunted house 2

I was looking forward to seeing that too
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

It really wasn't too bad. The biggest knock, and I agree with it, is that it's clear the NFL neutered it to keep its shining image.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              can't believe people aren't lining up to see Costner star in a draft movie about the Browns.

never heard of him
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I'd honestly rather watch that rom com where Don Draper teaches Indians to play baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  I'd honestly rather watch that rom com where Don Draper teaches Indians to play baseball.
                  At least that's got Jonny Hamm in it.

Comment

figures you'd like it.

Comment

you would wanna see that geigh flick.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                        The biggest knock, and I agree with it, is that it's clear the NFL neutered it to keep its shining image.
                        Exactly, and some of the comments from the reviewers were that the NFL nixed quite a few scenes and themes to preserve its image and that doomed the film

And that's the problem with the NFL getting so intertwined with the media that covers it, they start to influence the content....Maybe Mark Cuban will step up and produce a better, more compelling NFL film :D

Comment

Barbara Streisand play Joe Banner in the flick?
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
                            Exactly, and some of the comments from the reviewers were that the NFL nixed quite a few scenes and themes to preserve its image and that doomed the film

And that's the problem with the NFL getting so intertwined with the media that covers it, they start to influence the content....Maybe Mark Cuban will step up and produce a better, more compelling NFL film :D
                            They got ESPN to shut down Playmakers because they didn't like the content.
                            Last edited by TerpEagle; 04-21-2014, 04:35 PM.
                            --
                            Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post

That and the shitty acting and terrible story.
                              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                              X