Shots fired!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shots fired!

"I'm the best slot corner in the league," Thurmond said at the kickoff of the Giants' offseason workouts on Tuesday, according to the New York Daily News.

"If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
    "I'm the best slot corner in the league," Thurmond said at the kickoff of the Giants' offseason workouts on Tuesday, according to the New York Daily News.

I'm actually really glad to see this. I was concerned that Boykin wouldn't be happy staying as just a slot corner if that's what Davis and Chip have planned for him. Hopefully this means he's embraced the role.

Comment

I want Boykin starting outside. I love the way he makes plays on the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        I want Boykin starting outside. I love the way he makes plays on the ball.
        He's a ball magnet.

Comment

like DQ's mom!

Comment

A slot corner in today's NFL

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
            I'm actually really glad to see this. I was concerned that Boykin wouldn't be happy staying as just a slot corner if that's what Davis and Chip have planned for him. Hopefully this means he's embraced the role.
            is basically a starter.

And I think that an elite slot corner is harder to find than a solid, starting CB.

Comment

Boykin is the only halfway decent player in your entire secondary.

Literally ALL your other corners and all your safeties SUCK besides Boykin.

It's no wonder you guys were the 32nd ranked pass defense last season.

No defense = no chance to win a Super Bowl

Eagles still have no defense.

Comment

Be sure you come back after your receivers enjoy their two stays on Fletcher Island this season.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                  Be sure you come back after your receivers enjoy their two stays on Fletcher Island this season.
                  WOOOOOOO!!!!!!

NOBODY F'S WITH FLETCHER ISLAND BAYBEE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PSU View Post

i think the eagles still gave up less points per game than the giants.
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I think

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                      i think the eagles still gave up less points per game than the giants.
                      The Vagiants still suck ass.

But hey, you can't go wrong with ESPNstats..

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                        The Vagiants still suck ass.

But hey, you can't go wrong with ESPNstats..

Eagles = 0 playoff wins in the last 5 seasons

Comment

Originally posted by PSU View Post

Did PFF tell you that?
                          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Teams that get out to 3 possession leads several times in a season tend to give up a lot of pass yards.

And enough with the "0 playoff wins in 5 years." The Giants have 0 playoff appearances in the last 2 years. The Eagles have more. Dumb fucking stat. If you wanted to claim Super Bowls, I'd understand. But you don't so you have nothing

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                              is basically a starter.

And I think that an elite slot corner is harder to find than a solid, starting CB.
                              No it's not. Last year Boykin was on the field for less than 50 percent of the defensive snaps! He was a part time player.

Comment

Working...
                              X