No announcement yet.

DAMN. FOLES TRADED TO BUFFALO FOR.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAMN. FOLES TRADED TO BUFFALO FOR.....

JERRUH!!!!
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

I hate you with the passion

Of 1,000 blinding suns right now!! Never read Igglephans while having breakfast out. Awkward in here right now.

Comment

He was paid a $3M bonus today.

Comment

Aren't you supposed to be racing?

Comment

NAH...WAITING FOR GRANDVIEW TO START. GRANDVIEW FREE TO PUBLIC PRACTICE DAY IS MARCH 31ST.
          Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 03-18-2018, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
            Of 1,000 blinding suns right now!! Never read Igglephans while having breakfast out. Awkward in here right now.
            HAHA. NICE, AT LEAST SOMEONE FREAKED A LIL BIT.

Comment

Not this year, not yet. On this weekend last year I ran in the Adidas Siverstone Half Marathon, which is a warmup of sorts for the London Marathon in April. I’m not doing that this year. This year I’m running 3 marathons all within 45 days or so. Brighton on April 15, London on April 22 and Edinburgh on May 27.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                HAHA. NICE, AT LEAST SOMEONE FREAKED A LIL BIT.
                Same place I go every Sunday morning for breakfast. I literally yelled “Oh, Shit”...hostess asked if I was ok, I actually took my phone out and showed her the thread...she said I was more calm than she would’ve been, shes a lifetime Iggs fan. For years we wondered when it’d be our year. This is why there’s nothing better than sports despite the warts and all!!

Comment

NICE.

Comment

I raise a Krimpet Beer to you

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                    NICE.
                    Let’s all have a Tastykake abv. 8.0 per pint 🍺

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                      He was paid a $3M bonus today.
                      As such, we should ask for more than we were asking for yesterday. Part of the return Howie got for Bradford was based on what he'd already paid him. Buying draft picks, essentially.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                        As such, we should ask for more than we were asking for yesterday. Part of the return Howie got for Bradford was based on what he'd already paid him. Buying draft picks, essentially.
                        Have to say, best case scenario is another team loses its QB like Queens did Bridgewater, I hate to see that happen to anyone but desperation makes teams do weird shit, like paying Bradford and Glennon in Arizona.

Comment

Have to say, best case scenario is another team loses its QB like Queens did Bridgewater, I hate to see that happen to anyone but desperation makes teams do weird shit, like paying Bradford and Glennon in Arizona.
                          Buffalo is still in the picture (barely). But I think we're at a 90+% likelihood that Nick is back next season. Most of these conversations are academic at this point.

If a contender loses a QB in camp, or before the trade deadline, then obviously, everything changes.

Comment

Let’s all have a Tastykake abv. 8.0 per pint 🍺
                            I WAS DIPPING A CHOCOLATE JUNIOR IN MY LAGER YESTERDAY.

NOT.

Comment

Working...
                            X