This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America won tonight

Conor Lamb's victory is a bellweather of things to come in November for those of you who give a fuck about restoring America's integrity.

Trump's ass will be impeached by this time next year and it shall be glorious.

2018 = fucking amazing so far
    Last edited by 06hawkalum; 03-13-2018, 11:46 PM.

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
    Conor Lamb's victory is a bellweather of things to come in November for those of you who give a fuck about restoring America's integrity.

republican....democrat...whig...who gives a shit.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      republican....democrat...whig...who gives a shit.
      I give a shit about not being the laughing stock of the goddamned world and having a repugnant white nationalist conman in the White House.

Let me put it in a way that all Igglephans can relate.

Trump is what many of us thought Pederson was prior to this season: a completely unqualified goober who is intent on fucking up a cherished institution.
      Last edited by 06hawkalum; 03-14-2018, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post

I was under the impression that it's not over yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
          I was under the impression that it's not over yet.
          The DCCC has already claimed victory. Saccone would need to win a higher percentage of write in ballots than Trump, who carried the district by 22%. It's over.

Comment

Working...
          X