• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles SUPERBOWL Champs swag came

Black Wentz jersey, SB champs T shirt and hat. 9h yeah
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
    Black Wentz jersey, SB champs T shirt and hat. 9h yeah
    Sweatshirt, t-shirt, hat, two coffee mugs, license plate frame, window sticker and a flag.

Comment

I bought so much shit. It’s coming in waves.

Shirts for me, my kids, wife. Road sign, pint glasses, a freaking badge holder for my work ID, pennants for my kids’ rooms. I forgot stickers. Back to Pravda!

Comment

I started my shopping early, since this was unexpected I jumped on the division champs stuff, shirts for me & the Mrs, hat for me, same for the conference championship, shirts and hat. Super Bowl hat before the game was played, Super Bowl Champs hat after the win, super bowl champs t shirts and a polo shirt. Debating on the precious moments collectible with the Lombardi trophy as my wife is a collector of them. That’s it (for now)

Comment

Yeah I have to get some more

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          I bought so much shit. It’s coming in waves.

Shirts for me, my kids, wife. Road sign, pint glasses, a freaking badge holder for my work ID, pennants for my kids’ rooms. I forgot stickers. Back to Pravda!
          Glasses sound good. Plus I have to get a Patrick Robinson jersey - not too often you can get a jersey from your superbowl champ team with your real last name on it. Jerry Robinson was on the 1981 superbowl team but of course they choked the chicken
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

A SB patch for my current personalized jersey and maybe a tank top for summer months could be forthcoming as well.

Comment

I refused to buy any NFCC shit. Wanted the SB champs stuff. Patience, grasshopper!

IT WORKED!

Comment

Decisions

Obviously a championship t-shirt. Deciding between which commemorative book looks best. Waiting to see what comes out for DVDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  I refused to buy any NFCC shit. Wanted the SB champs stuff. Patience, grasshopper!

IT WORKED!
                  Yeah, I thought about that, but now I can use the division and conference champs swag as workout gear and wear the SB Champs gear in fine dining establishments and local taprooms alike. Wife gave me a rash of shit until I told her she could go to Kay Jewelry store for her upcoming birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by C from SD View Post
                    Obviously a championship t-shirt. Deciding between which commemorative book looks best. Waiting to see what comes out for DVDs.
                    There’s going to be an updated version of the Eagles Encyclopedia to include the SB win coming out in the near future according to Ray Didinger. I’m holding out for that.

Comment

I got:

locker room sb champions hat (small as fuck...just have it on display at the office)

fly eagles fly sb champions hat...hasn't shipped, hopefully can wear it

sb champions christmas ornament

sb champions rock glass set

sb champions golf polo

sb champions stance crew socks in LII color scheme (glad i got those when i did...sold out, now $50 on ebay)

sb foles "fashion" jersey (with LII pattern on the numbers)

Comment

Working...
                      X