Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL says Baker's hit on Foles was legal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
    Just another sign of the times.....NFL trying to look clean.

Now I'd really love to see Kelce & Mathis go high-low in December and break the fuckers leg. Really.

Hey Terp, on a somewhat related item...............how about that piece of shit cop who almost killed the Maryland kid get off with nothing except an expunged record!
    I don't recall hearing about that although at this point cops getting off for abuse of power is pretty much in the noise for me. Was a UMD cop or PG County?

I did read about the UMD Police getting an armored truck and 49 M-16s. I guess they're prepping for those football riots when the Terps upset OSU and Michigan.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...,3078038.story
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Always loved it when Clyde bodysurfed Aikman's shoulder
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Same take.

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
        Another sign that Goodell is in Danny's pocket!

It was still a cheap shot.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...les-was-legal/

And Troy Vincent is a sell-out.
        Never thought it was illegal, but a cheap shot and a punk move.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

OPEN SEASON BOYS

Comment

Originally posted by Mush Valley View Post
            I remember when Bears fan pissed and moaned about Hugh took down Jim Miller a few years back, but that didn't have half the venom that Baker's hit did.
            I remember that play well. Jim Miller was running to make a tackle after he threw a pick. Foles was just standing there assuming the play was over. Totally different situation. Bears fans are bitches.

That being said, Runyan pulled a lot of dirty shit in his day, and I loved him for it. Dealing with dirty players is part of football.

Comment

Working...
            X