This Bironas story is getting crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Bironas story is getting crazy

What the hell? Did he get a call right before all of this saying the lions went with the Geighth or something? Has to be a root or cause for this behavior since he wasn't drunk....more to come I'm sure

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news...=%5B%271%27%5D

CTE

Either that or the one beer he had mixed with some prescription meds?

Maybe Rog can find a way for the media to focus on Bironas the Bald Menace and forget about Ray Rice.

Comment

Could be so many things, but wouldn't be surprised if this was intermittent explosive disorder rooted in severe depression. Could be a substance-induced paranoia/switch-flip. Don't mean to speculate. Sad situation all around. His wife must be going through hell right now. A very strange story.
      Cows in the barnyard, chickens in the farmer's corvette.

Comment

Sounds to me like that Grisham plot....

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        What the hell? Did he get a call right before all of this saying the lions went with the Geighth or something? Has to be a root or cause for this behavior since he wasn't drunk....more to come I'm sure

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news...=%5B%271%27%5D
        Where the guy fakes his death to get out of a bad marriage via a suicide car crash by replacing the body in the car with an already deceased loner.

I mean, he was married to Terry Bradshaw's daughter. Amiright?
        The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

Originally posted by muggz View Post
          Where the guy fakes his death to get out of a bad marriage via a suicide car crash by replacing the body in the car with an already deceased loner.

I mean, he was married to Terry Bradshaw's daughter. Amiright?
          Only thing that doesn't ring true is that that chick and her boyfriend were "heading to a late movie" at 11.00pm. Who does that in Tennessee? They were heading for the woods to do the nasty.
          DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
            Only thing that doesn't ring true is that that chick and her boyfriend were "heading to a late movie" at 11.00pm. Who does that in Tennessee? They were heading for the woods to do the nasty.
            People do indeed go to late movies here in the Volunteer State. What I found so weird about the 911 call was that the woman seemed more concerned that an alleged stranger gave her a dirty look than the fact that someone just had an awful car accident.

Comment

Sounds like blue meth is on the streets again!

Could this mean another season!

Comment

Working...
              X