Week 4 NFL Power Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 4 NFL Power Rankings

Okay, how in the world are we 9th? We should at least be top 5. We have the best offense in the NFL. I mean the 1-2 Packers and 49ers are above us. Just terrible.

Here is the link: http://walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php

Originally posted by DallasSucksBigTime View Post
    Okay, how in the world are we 9th? We should at least be top 5. We have the best offense in the NFL. I mean the 1-2 Packers and 49ers are above us. Just terrible.

Next time could you break down all of the relevant power rankings in one post (ESPN, PFT, SI, etc.) and provide links to all?
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

We have such contradicting approaches. I think yours is more effective.

Comment

i'm waiting for the dungeon majestys rankings. it's the only one that matters.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I find myself constantly refreshing websites so that the second they post their Power Rankings, I can see them. I appreciate you posting this here just in case I miss any of the Power Rankings.

I bet once Chip Kelly sees this Power Ranking he's gonna coach 'em up even more.

How dare Walter Football disrespect us like this, but honestly, it will be best for the team because it will definitely light a fire under them.

9th?!?! Unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            We have such contradicting approaches. I think yours is more effective.
            Do you remember the guy that would come here and ask questions about games?

What percentage of fans were Eagles' fan? What percentage were wearing hats? Of those hat wearers, what percentage were fedoras? Of the fedoras, what percentage had the Eagles logo?

I think some of these guys are just reincarnations of him.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
              Next time could you break down all of the relevant power rankings in one post (ESPN, PFT, SI, etc.) and provide links to all?
              I had just read this one this morning and thought I would post it.

Hadn't seen any others yet.

Comment

It's so hard keeping up with the different power rankings

Comment

Who gives a rats ass on what Walter football has to say

Comment

Do you know what the word "disciple" means?

Comment

This has to be Weizer's other handle

Diggle needs to go all NSA route on this suspect.

Comment

To quote Inigo Montoya, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

So what's worse, the fact that the OP actually cares about a random guy's power rankings, or the fact that the OP can't read or count, since the Eagles are listed 10th, not 9th.

Comment

No History!
                            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I know the problem, your getting your rankings through Walter Football, NFL.com Eagles are ranked 2nd.

Comment

Working...
                              X