Jim Schwartz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Schwartz

Please keep him around. Pleeeeasssseeee!

If this keeps up...

he'll be a pretty hot commodity when the season is over, I say in my best Captain Obvious voice.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Yea I don't see how he's not hired by someone in the offseason to be a head coach again. It's crazy that nobody hired him last year as a DC.

Comment

Yeah, it's inevitable. But it's so refreshing to watch an actual good defensive coordinator.

Comment

Everyone was so worried about the DBs getting torched...

but with that D-line, it almost doesn't seem to matter who is out there. Can't complete a pass when you're layin' on your ass.

And they just punished another team. 4 guys down for the Stillers today, right?
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

At least he's not the hot new rising star DC that everyone will be offering a hc job. He was already a hc for 5 years and mostly shit the bed, although it was Detroit (mulligan). Maybe he'll stick around for a while as a DC.

Comment

When he was first hired I read an innerview with him where he stated something to the effect of He'd rather be the DC...being a HC involved too much other BS and he enjoyed/preferred focusing on just the D.

Let's hope he sticks with that mindset and appreciates his current position for a good while a la JJ
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
              X