Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is shaping up to be a very interesting Fall and

Winter.

Sixers will be fun to watch. Flyers will add more youth to the lineup. And the Iggles are just unfreaking real to watch right now.

And that doesn't even include a Union team that has a very good chance to make the MLS playoffs.
    Last edited by Loki; 09-25-2016, 10:24 PM.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

I really hope at least Prov makes the Flyers. There's not much else that'll change on the team this season which may not be as magical as the run last season. They still have a season or two before more permanent changes can be made after many albatross contracts have expired and youngins are ready.

Go Flyers!

I'm not a basketball fan and even I'M excited to see Embiid kick some ass, that boy's a freakin BEAST.

Go Sixers!

Eagles have SO FAR exceeded my expectations for the season already...i wasn't too excited about Bradford being back and intended to concentrate on the hopeful D but with Wentz looking so POISED like a Zen Master and the D crushing it more than I expected, I'm F'n LOVING IT.

Go Eagles!
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Weise and Gordon were under the radar kinds of moves.

But Gordon is a stud at face offs. He'll be much better than Bellemare and allow the team not to have to use Giroux on the penalty kill. G got worn down over the course of last season.

Weise is a guy with good size and a decent scoring touch. The team is still going to struggle to score, but if Provorov makes the team he'll be a guy that can give the Flyers two straight seasons of kids vying for the rookie of the year honors and another guy that can get the puck from defense to offense in a hurry.

One kid to watch for is the goaltender they signed as a free agent from Yale. He'll start at the Phantoms, but Lyon is the sort of kid that could very well end up being the goalie of the future for the team. He's an incredible talent and might just shoot by Stolarz in the pecking order.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
      X