C'mon Eagles, Drop the Bomb.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'mon Eagles, Drop the Bomb.

I wanna know how much I have to pay for playoff tix.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

YOU SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN AN E MAIL LAST WEEK. I RECEIVED IT BEGINNING LAST WEEK.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Paid mine today!

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      $330 for 4 tix in section 228 row 5 seats 20-23 for wildcard game
      Last edited by Neumans own; 12-11-2017, 10:11 PM. Reason: Additional info

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        They banged my card today.

Comment

Got it and paid it. My CC had expired so I had to enter new info. It cost less than I thought it would.
          --------

Comment

I want to know what happens when this ticket they just charged me for is moot because they have a bye.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              I want to know what happens when this ticket they just charged me for is moot because they have a bye.
              complimentary swoop bobble head

Comment

They should only chage for games they play, i am on the pay as you go plan. They said they will hit my card only for the games we play
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

That's definitely what they said. Since they hit the card yesterday, I'm wondering which one they are planning on being the "we're playing" game.

Comment

Just checked they hit me for $160 which is the Wild Card weekend game, which is at least what we will get for now. Two more wins
                    On Trumps handicap

Comment

If they are only hitting on the ones they will play, how do they hit the card in advance for a wild card that might not be played in Philadelphia?

Comment

Most likely put it towards Division round game and only hit card for remainder. They could give a full refund but why do two transaction when it can be done in one. I know its the Eagles and they do not do anything simple. Should hit card for the game we are playing that week.
                        On Trumps handicap

Comment

That's kind of what I figured but watch them hit for all tickets and keep it all until the end of the playoffs and then give you the option to apply it to next year so they can kite it longer.

Comment

They don't do that any more. Yes, I know, hard to believe...

You will get a "prompt" refund for any "unused" tickets.
                            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I called the ticket office.

If you are on the payment plan and have a CC on file they charged you for the first game. They will charge you for the second game if it is going to happen. Don't know if they have a hold on your CC for the amount for a second game.
                              --------

Comment

Working...
                              X