WITH AN IGGLES WIN....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WITH AN IGGLES WIN....

FIRST ROUND BYE....GO STRAIGHT TO DIVISIONAL GAME AT LINC.

NO.1 SEED IF VIKES LOSE TO BUNGLES.

BUT I'M SURE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT ALREADY.

LET'S GO IGGS... WRAP IT UP.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

yup. Basically need to win 2/3, but they control their own destiny regardless of how the queens do.
    Last edited by JuTMSY4; 12-13-2017, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
      yup. Basically need to win 2/3, but they control their own destiny regardless of how the queens do.
      If they win the next two I wonder what Doug will do against the Cowboys, especially if Foles still looks a little rusty.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

Although I understand the idea of resting starters and the injury issue, there are numerous instances of teams doing this and fucking up their post season ... which I think is of particular relevance when you have a bye and the starters don't play for 3 weeks
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Although I understand the idea of resting starters and the injury issue, there are numerous instances of teams doing this and fucking up their post season ... which I think is of particular relevance when you have a bye and the starters don't play for 3 weeks
          I don't think he rests them the entire game if at all if they have the bye. I could see him playing them a half.

I'd rather they play even with the injury risk - keep pushing.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Well

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
            If they win the next two I wonder what Doug will do against the Cowboys, especially if Foles still looks a little rusty.
            It's been a real team effort this side of Carson.

6-8 defensive lineman have played well at various times. Same goes for the secondary that has seen a lot of players play and play well. We're already at the bottom of the barrel for the LBs. All running backs not named Smallwood have gotten crucial yards. Trey Burton had 2 TDs last week!

I expect you'll see most starters for a half and no risk taking. This is a good problem to have.

Comment

honestly i can't remember this ever happening. we rested our starters for the last 2 weeks of 04 and reached the SB. the 09 saints lost their last 3 games and won the SB against the colts, who also rested their starters for the last 2 weeks. i remember wes welker tearing his ACL in a meaningless week 17 game and fucking up the pats postseason.

if they win these next 2 games i think the starters absolutely have to sit week 17. they especially can't risk losing foles.

Comment

Working...
              X