How the fuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the fuck

does an ex-QB have such shitty QB's on the team he used to play for and now coaches.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Because he has no say on who they draft or who they sign in FA. What I find that is so comical is they knew that Romo was near the end of the line--or else Jones thought he could play forever. They had their picks in rounds 1-3, then they had 3 4th round picks and 4 6th round picks. They could have packaged a number of those picks and the picks for this year to move from 4 to 2--but Jones let the Eagles out maneuver them to go from 13 to 8 to 2. Unbelievable.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing....

Originally posted by slag View Post
      does an ex-QB have such shitty QB's on the team he used to play for and now coaches.
      ...he will have some questions to answer after this one.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Pretty sure he was talking about Harbaugh and UM. Don't get why he isn't going with Dylan McCaffrey. The other guys are terrible.

Comment

Jerruh wants himself some gloryhole

I will always find this clip hilarious!

Also I have noted that media outlets have picked up on the Jerruh nickname.

--------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

How the fuck

did anyone think I was talking about the pros?

Comment

PROBABLY NOT WATCHING NCAA FOOTBALL IN THE U.K. TODAY I'M GUESSING.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's Saturday there also.

Comment

lol i was wondering the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                    lol i was wondering the same thing.
                    Now hold on a second... didn't Jason Garrett play QB for the Turds? Jerruh wants him some gloryhole.

ex-QB have such shitty QB's on the team he used to play for and now coaches.
                    --------

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      I'm pretty sure it's Saturday there also.
                      WOW, HAD NO IDEA. THANK YOU FOR THAT.

MAYBE HE'S NOT SITTING AROUND WATCHING FOOTBALL ALL DAY. COWFAGS HAVE BEEN A HOT TOPIC AROUND THESE HERE PARTS LATELY.

Comment

I will give you a quote from one of my favourite Bond movies, Live and Let Die.

This is when Dr Kananga demands to know why Solitaire predicted "death"--he thought she meant Bond's death instead of the death of his informant.

"I cannot be held responsible for your misinterpretation of the answers. If you don't ask specific questions I cannot give you specific answers."

You didn't say whether you were talking about college or pro. Since we've all seen Dak Prescott fall apart and the Cowboys have no viable alternative at QB, and since Jason Garrett used to play for the Cowboys, that's what a couple of us assumed you were talking about.

Yes it is Saturday over here. But I don't have the channel that the college games are on here.

Comment

Ha. Yeah, Garrett played for Dallas. I'm just not sure how anyone could think he has a QB with "such shitty" QBs.

lol that clip of Jerruh. He was fully aware of what he was saying. Reminds of the clip of the senator talking about how more troops would cause Guam to capsize and tip over into the ocean.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                            I will give you a quote from one of my favourite Bond movies, Live and Let Die.

This is when Dr Kananga demands to know why Solitaire predicted "death"--he thought she meant Bond's death instead of the death of his informant.

"I cannot be held responsible for your misinterpretation of the answers. If you don't ask specific questions I cannot give you specific answers."

You didn't say whether you were talking about college or pro. Since we've all seen Dak Prescott fall apart and the Cowboys have no viable alternative at QB, and since Jason Garrett used to play for the Cowboys, that's what a couple of us assumed you were talking about.

Yes it is Saturday over here. But I don't have the channel that the college games are on here.
                            TOUCHE'.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                              Ha. Yeah, Garrett played for Dallas. I'm just not sure how anyone could think he has a QB with "such shitty" QBs.

lol that clip of Jerruh. He was fully aware of what he was saying. Reminds of the clip of the senator talking about how more troops would cause Guam to capsize and tip over into the ocean.
                              For me, Cowturd = "shitty". It's the first thing that comes to mind!
                              --------

Comment

Working...
                              X