No announcement yet.

Am I the only Eagles fan in Birmingham?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only Eagles fan in Birmingham?

I literally want to camp out at Andrews Sports Medicine for a close up Wentz sighting. I'm a patient so it will be legit. Or does doctor go to patient in these situations?? I would think not due to license restrictions, hospital privileges etc. Anyone in town is welcome to join. 😂😂😂

Is he doing the surgery? I haven't heard.

Comment

I was born an raised in e. Tn just like kenny

Comment

Originally posted by Sellen View Post
        I literally want to camp out at Andrews Sports Medicine for a close up Wentz sighting. I'm a patient so it will be legit. Or does doctor go to patient in these situations?? I would think not due to license restrictions, hospital privileges etc. Anyone in town is welcome to join. 😂😂😂
        AIN'T NO HAM LIKE BIRMINGHAM.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
          Is he doing the surgery? I haven't heard.
          I saw Dr. Andrews' name in a couple articles, so I think so. Then again, they could just be asking him for his opinion since he's a renowned orthopedic surgeon who's worked on a lot of athletes. No offense to Dr. A, but I personally think he's getting a little long in the tooth (he's 75) and I'd rather have a younger surgeon do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
            I was born an raised in e. Tn just like kenny
            "I'm an old Tennessee--ee--aa--nn." I love that song and have heard Kenny sing it live several times!!

Comment

I literally want to camp out at Andrews Sports Medicine for a close up Wentz sighting. I'm a patient so it will be legit. Or does doctor go to patient in these situations?? I would think not due to license restrictions, hospital privileges etc. Anyone in town is welcome to join. ������
              Arent you a little old to be stalkimng 24 year old pro athletes?

Comment

There must be a lot

I literally want to camp out at Andrews Sports Medicine for a close up Wentz sighting. I'm a patient so it will be legit. Or does doctor go to patient in these situations?? I would think not due to license restrictions, hospital privileges etc. Anyone in town is welcome to join. ������
                of War Eagles fans, no?
                DB

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                  Arent you a little old to be stalkimng 24 year old pro athletes?
                  Age is nothing but a number. And one is never too young to be a sugar daddy. Plus I'm only 35. Not like some old granny, sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                    of War Eagles fans, no?
                    Oh yeah. It's one or the other in this state. I went to Alabama for law school, so I'm a Tider.

Comment

Age is nothing but a number. And one is never too young to be a sugar daddy. Plus I'm only 35. Not like some old granny, sheesh.
                      Don't you mean Sugar Mama?

Comment

I saw Dr. Andrews' name in a couple articles, so I think so. Then again, they could just be asking him for his opinion since he's a renowned orthopedic surgeon who's worked on a lot of athletes. No offense to Dr. A, but I personally think he's getting a little long in the tooth (he's 75) and I'd rather have a younger surgeon do it.
                        He had his surgery in Pittsburg by Dr James Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                          He had his surgery in Pittsburg by Dr James Bradley.
                          I wonder what the decision making process is like for choosing a surgeon for something like this.

Get well soon Carson!
                          --------
                          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                            I wonder what the decision making process is like for choosing a surgeon for something like this.

Get well soon Carson!
                            Yeah that's a good question. I'd think the pro sports community has a pretty good bead on who is the best thing going right now. They still do a lot of athletes at Andrews, but it's been taken over by the younger guys.

Comment

Just thinking about it

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

Get well soon Carson!
                              Yeah that's a good question. I'd think the pro sports community has a pretty good bead on who is the best thing going right now. They still do a lot of athletes at Andrews, but it's been taken over by the younger guys.
                              You obviously go on recommendations and experience, but I'm sure part of the Pittsburgh decision was to avoid flying (although a 5 hour car ride isn't ideal).

Comment

Working...
                              X