• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Spine did you see this?

avg speed 231. whatever, jeeesus
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

I'M REALLY ONLY A DIRT GUY BUT I DID SEE HIGHLIGHTS, AND WILL PROBABLY WATCH INDY SINCE I'M HOME, BUT YEA AT 231 M.P.H, THAT'LL LEAVE A MARK.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Hey DSG, outlaws came in this week and kicked my posse boys ass. Went to lincoln wed. and grove sat. Probably one of the best touring group they had in years. Goona hit Port Royal up Sunday for Weikert memorial.

Comment

READ THAT IN AARN. I'D LIKE TO HIT UP SOME SPRINTS. MY WEEKENDS ARE F'D. I'M WAITING ON USAC AT G- VIEW ON JUNE 13TH. THEM BOYS ARE FLAT OUT CRAZY.

Comment

My Brother is into Qrt Mile and he showed me this one

he watches more racin than me,,, this was a blow up of epic proportions ,,he said the guy could not get his helmet off after the crash,,,not a good sign.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Love the wingless usac boys! They start slidin into the turn about halfway down the straightaway.

Comment

CHECK OUT SCOTT DIXON CRASH. SURPRISED HE WALKED AWAY..

CAN'T GET VIDEO ON BOARD FROM MY PHONE. SORRY.

Comment

NOT HURT. AMAZING

https://youtu.be/aBsNBkXytJQ
                Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 05-28-2017, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
                  Love the wingless usac boys! They start slidin into the turn about halfway down the straightaway.
                  I CAN GET OUT TO LINCOLN EARLY IF YOU WANNA DO A MINI GAYTE, WAS THINKIN ABOUT A FEW STEAKS AND SOME SHIT MARBLES. ( CORN ON COB). PROBABLY GET THERE 2:00 I CAN'T GET ALL TOOTED UP, HAVE TO DRIVE HOME AFTER RACE, BUT I CAN PUT A FEW DOWN PRE RACE.

Comment

I jumped back in my seat!

daaaaumm ass end of the car just gone!
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

YA CAN SEE HOW THEY DESIGNED THEM CARS FOR DRIVER SAFETY. WHEN HE CAME BACK TO EARTH AND HIT THE TOP OF THE WALL, HE HIT RIGHT AT THE COCKPIT, CAR JUST RIPPED APART, HE WALKED AWAY.

Comment

Working...
                      X