X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romo's been retired 5 minutes and I'm already sick of his stupid ass

Dallas maverick player introductions?

Fucking kidding me, man?

Never has a player who's done so little been celebrated so much. Guy is a choking ass chump BITCH
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-12-2017, 07:06 AM.

Thank God for Adam Silver. Cuban actually wanted to let him dress, and PLAY. Are you kidding me? I get that it would put butts in the seats, but have some respect for the game. He can play in the celebrity game during all star weekend next year. Good grief.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

2 playoff wins

Comment

I'm sure there will be discussions of his HOF potential.

Comment

The dude is an athlete, i get that,but Cuban made a mockery out of the nba. If he was'nt a cowgurl it might of went over a little more easily.

Comment

That HOF shit

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
            I'm sure there will be discussions of his HOF potential.
            started immediately after his release. The HOF is a joke. You *know* that he will make it to the finalist level and get more votes than Dawkins.

It's the Hall of Mostly Good Players on Great Teams/Popular Jersey Sales.

Comment

THere's absolutely no chance he gets in if mcnabb Isn't in.

His discussions will be like his playoff resume: brief and disappointing to his family & fans.
              Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-12-2017, 06:29 PM.

Comment

You know that I and I know that, its obvious to us. Just wait. Some media knucklehead will start talking about next year.

Comment

The problem is

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  THere's absolutely no chance he gets in if mcnabb Isn't in.

His discussions will be like his playoff resume: brief and disappointing to his family & fans.
                  that it's the writers who vote, and they have had a tendency to have some real head-scratchers over the last few years: Terrell Davis?! They (successfully) made the case that Davis' career was Gayle Sayers-like. Give me a break.

Lynch over Dawk?! All homerism aside (and I LOVE Dawk), the *only* thing that Lynch had over Brian was a SB ring.

Kempski lays it out pretty well here:http://www.phillyvoice.com/some-idio...ame-induction/

You think some of these clowns won't vote for their ratings prince: http://www.profootballhof.com/heroes...hall-of-famer/

BTW: Dallass' Gosselin says Romo isn't HOF-worthy, but we all know that just having the home-team guy tout you doesn't make you get in...

Comment

Morton Anderson did get in this year but I don't think any reasonable voter would look at mcnabbs resume and romo's and ever consider him if mcnabb isn't a member.

And people don't even mention the HOF & sex panther in the same breath.

Comment

I just like hearing "sex panther" takes me back.lol!

Comment

yeah, the HOF process is a joke, but i don't think whatever mental gymnastics the writers play will result in romo getting in. HOF voters stress postseason. they also stress some kind of subjective factor of longevity/place in the game, which resulted in andersen getting in for being the all-time leader in points scored. romo has good regular season numbers, but too many QBs are ahead of him in line for the HOF. being in the top 25% of starting QBs for 9 years isn't HOF-worthy.

i do recall mcnabb HOF discussions. i would place them on the same tier, with mcnabb slightly ahead of romo. neither deserve HOF though.
                        Last edited by art vandelay; 04-13-2017, 05:56 AM.

Comment

He "played" in the celebrity game he was pathetic

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                          Thank God for Adam Silver. Cuban actually wanted to let him dress, and PLAY. Are you kidding me? I get that it would put butts in the seats, but have some respect for the game. He can play in the celebrity game during all star weekend next year. Good grief.
                          He was the worst guy out there. Whoever said he was an "athlete" is dead wrong. You can probably find it on YouTube. It was like one of those high school games where they put in the seriously ill manager to let him take an uncontested layup in the last minute of an already decided game. Except Cuban couldn't hit the rim.
                          Last edited by Irish George; 04-13-2017, 02:59 PM.
                          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

Ha I didn't know that. Stick to golf, Tony.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                              yeah, the HOF process is a joke, but i don't think whatever mental gymnastics the writers play will result in romo getting in. HOF voters stress postseason. they also stress some kind of subjective factor of longevity/place in the game, which resulted in andersen getting in for being the all-time leader in points scored. romo has good regular season numbers, but too many QBs are ahead of him in line for the HOF. being in the top 25% of starting QBs for 9 years isn't HOF-worthy.

i do recall mcnabb HOF discussions. i would place them on the same tier, with mcnabb slightly ahead of romo. neither deserve HOF though.
                              mcnabb's winning playoff record and SB appearance and he is not HOF?

get eye surgery

Comment

Working...
                              X