Conf to golf fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conf to golf fans

Who's your money on for today and anyone been out to play yet this year? People south of VA need not reply to playing part yet as you live in the tropics compared to my location. Golf season is still a at least a week away here. Few places are open around me but the conditions are pretty wet as we had a lot of snow this winter and no frost in the ground.

I am pulling for Garcia.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Our beloved Tiger

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
    Who's your money on for today and anyone been out to play yet this year? People south of VA need not reply to playing part yet as you live in the tropics compared to my location. Golf season is still a at least a week away here. Few places are open around me but the conditions are pretty wet as we had a lot of snow this winter and no frost in the ground.

I am pulling for Garcia.
    Seriously I'm rooting for Ricky
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Apparently you pulled enough. Great finish.

To the tournament.

Comment

Yeah that was a great finish. I thought I'd be calling Sergio

Sir-chokio. Glad to see him finally win one.

Comment

Glad to see him get his first major. Now if I had only been smart enough to take him in my Masters pool, dummy.......

Robin Williams

Comment

My inner xenophobia had me pulling for Fowler early but when it came down to Garcia and Rose I rooted for Garcia. He's a good player and I liked seeing him finally win a major. And no I have not played yet this year.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              And no I have not played yet this year.
              Me neither. At least I smacked some balls in the backyard into the woods. Gotta hit the range this week

Comment

I used to root against Sergio but it's cool to see him show up after many years of choking.

Viva Espaņa.

Comment

I was there yesterday. We followed Kuchar and Rory for most of the day, saw Kuch Ace 16 the place went insane. Then stopped at the 18th tee box and waited for the rest of the pairings to come through. Awesome to get to see the playoff, every one wanted Sergio to do it. I'm sure rose felt it too. Great day, can't get enough of that place on Sunday.
                  Last edited by broadstreetparade; 04-10-2017, 04:04 PM.

Comment

BASTARD!!! Nice!! My dad was there for the Thurs round in 2010, his first time. My cousin took him that lives in Atlanta. She gets tickets every year somehow. She has some magical skills apparently. I know that for the 2015 Masters she had two 4 day passes with all the bells and whistles and she didn't go.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
                      She has some magical skills apparently.
                      (Won't go there.)

Comment

Working...
                      X