Checking in... RE: Andy Reid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking in... RE: Andy Reid

How all you dumb fucks doing? Watching Andy host a divisional playoff game? But hey, we fired that fat fuck so we could be fags and wear visors with diggle to the Eagles first home game under Chip Kelly. That ended well. I actually think the future will be bright with Carson but it certainly won't be because of most of you idiots or your inane ideas. Oh, and Trump is President! hahahahahaha Let the liberal triggering commence!!!!! Diggle, IG, RSE, CB Eagle, 2 Gap, fuck all of you assholes.
    "I know Isaih Thomas could fit in Reid's alarmingly enourmous hip pocket, but every day the coach of the Philadelphia Eagles reminds me more and more of the former pariah of the New York Knicks."

-JCuz31

Who/what the heck?

Originally posted by End Zone View Post
    How all you dumb fucks doing? Watching Andy host a divisional playoff game? But hey, we fired that fat fuck so we could be fags and wear visors with diggle to the Eagles first home game under Chip Kelly. That ended well. I actually think the future will be bright with Carson but it certainly won't be because of most of you idiots or your inane ideas. Oh, and Trump is President! hahahahahaha Let the liberal triggering commence!!!!! Diggle, IG, RSE, CB Eagle, 2 Gap, fuck all of you assholes.
    sounds like a Russian troll.
    DB

Comment

Pirates and Endzone....

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
      sounds like a Russian troll.
      ...is all I need to understand where he gets stimulated..
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

King Butthurt. You been drinking again EZ? Sorry we all loved your sister and made fun of how lame East Carolina was.

Comment

Don't forget to eat your saltine crackers tonight! If the wind is blowing make sure the tent is secured!

Comment

fucin funny

feeling left out
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

His Beloved Cowturds lost

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
              Don't forget to eat your saltine crackers tonight! If the wind is blowing make sure the tent is secured!
              very Butthurt!
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

You know me yet I need to be reminded who you are
                WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Ha! Nailed it.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

You got that right, I don't even know who this crybaby is.
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

oh, and quit taking it out on the dog when your team loses!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b09281d0eafe5c
                      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I FEEL LEFT OUT OF THE ASSHOLE LIST!!!! DAMN IT.

' I GOTTA DO A BETTER JOB THERE'.
                        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

How did that being a favorite and hosting

a playoff game go?
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

He took his "fan" gear and went back into his hidey hole for another year. Or six.

Comment

Working...
                            X