Yes sir it does!!!!!!

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    Dallas blows
    Vagiants Suck!

Nice day in Jersey, Ha
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

I have several Dallassss fans in my employement...

...while I cannot say much to them, thier cries and moaning to each other made this Monday a little brighter.....lol.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
        ...while I cannot say much to them, thier cries and moaning to each other made this Monday a little brighter.....lol.
        they've probably moved on by now.

Comment

Fuggin A

Dullass fan comes into the office. Born and raised in Upstate NY, of course. Checked to see if they still Dem Boyz.

Crickets.
          "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
            They're probably just excited to see how their Cavs, Cubs, Penguins, Clemson Tigers and Villanova Wildcats are doing.

Comment

isn't it locked into the 90s?

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              They're probably just excited to see how their Cavs, Cubs, Penguins, Clemson Tigers and Villanova Wildcats are doing.
              GO BULLS

GO YANKEES

GO REDWINGS

Comment

I think they've evolved slightly. It's Dallas in the NFL, until they blow it, at which point they switch to whoever wins. In the other sports, it's the champ of the moment.

They have the Bulls, Yanks and Red Wings stuff in the closet so they can pull a "I was ALWAYS a fan, you know that" if any of those teams win it all.

Comment

What's sad is I have met way too many cats like you just described, most of them from central PA...

Sickening

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                    Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Good one

Comment

yes

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
                      What's sad is I have met way too many cats like you just described, most of them from central PA...

Sickening
                      I dunno what it is, but where we grew up (essentially) just breeds shitty cowboys fans. The Steelers I get, but Dallas makes no sense.

Comment

It gets worse....several of my guys are

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                        I dunno what it is, but where we grew up (essentially) just breeds shitty cowboys fans. The Steelers I get, but Dallas makes no sense.
                        ....Dallas fans, none are from Texas or have ever lived there( MD and Va)After finding out about my team one of them asked..... " Do we play your team?" A bilingual Salvadoran co-worker just looked at him like he was nuts.

Even the guy who has been state side for a few years knew better!!

He laughed when I looked at him and said ...."cucuracha"
                        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Bruh...I mentioned this before, but I use to work with a dude that had a Cowboys, Yankees, and Lakers bumper sticker on his car. He swore that he was a die hard fan of these teams.
                          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

One of my ex-classmates in TN is a Cowboys fan and he posted something on FB regarding Alabama bandwagon fans. And I posted, "Sounds like a lot of Cowboys fans to me."

He then replied, "Before the Atlanta Falcons, the Carolina Panthers, and the Tennessee Titans I was a Cowboys fan."

I said, "Well, since the Panthers weren't in the league until 95, and the Titans weren't really born until 97, it's not that difficult to imagine. However, unless you were immersed in the NFL since 1966, when the Falcons were born, I have difficulty believing you were ALWAYS a Cowboys fan."

He never posted another thing and since Sunday has stayed silent.

Comment

Working...
                            X