Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody still doubt what Jackson brought to this team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody still doubt what Jackson brought to this team?

It was entirely predictable that McCoy would be shut down when the defense has no fear of being beat deep. None of the Eagles WR's can outrun today's D backs. Jackson could so they played off.

No fear so you stack the line and easily shut down McCoy who dances too much. Truth is for this team now, Chris Polk is the better option at RB. Both he and Sproles run downhill and that can actually be effective with this patchwork O Line.

You can smell the smear campaign coming from here. Shady is not long for this team at his salary so they will start feeding the sock puppets in the media that he's not a good teammate.

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
    It was entirely predictable that McCoy would be shut down when the defense has no fear of being beat deep. None of the Eagles WR's can outrun today's D backs. Jackson could so they played off.

No fear so you stack the line and easily shut down McCoy who dances too much. Truth is for this team now, Chris Polk is the better option at RB. Both he and Sproles run downhill and that can actually be effective with this patchwork O Line.

You can smell the smear campaign coming from here. Shady is not long for this team at his salary so they will start feeding the sock puppets in the media that he's not a good teammate.
    Receivers have been open deep all year long, Foles keep missing them. Same result though, they focus on McCoy.

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
      Receivers have been open deep all year long, Foles keep missing them. Same result though, they focus on McCoy.
      They don't play off so there's more defenders within five yards of the LOS. It's evident on the all-24's from each of the first three games they won and I'm certain it will be the case when today's game is available.

Doesn't matter if the WR's are actually getting open. The defenses are not changing their strategy. Stop McCoy at all costs. They don't fear Foles connecting on those deep throws like they did when Jackson was here.

Comment

BWAhahahaha. Mister after the fact,

Nothing wrong with Shady that a whole offensive line wouldn't fix.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I agree, I said when they released him. Not just his ability to break it open but he demands double coverage plus when he came in motion behind the QB he froze the LB's.

Comment

I like how he shows his gay mug only after a loss, hit the bricks Bosco!
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

The "All-24's?" - Do you get a version that keeps an eye on the head coaches as well?

Comment

That's strange. because both WRs have been open deep multiple times, Foles just keeps overthrowing them. And correct me if I'm wrong, but there were a bunch of people on here that used to bitch about Jackson not being able to get off jams at the line.

As OB said, the problem with Shady is that 3/5ths of the starting offensive line from last year is missing. And it take more than one week to get them to work together. The 2s worked strictly with the 2s in training camp--they never were sprinkled in with the 1s. I'll be curious to see what happens when Johnson comes back if they leave Tobin at guard or if they put Kelly over to the left side.

Comment

hahaha Solidifying his position as resident stooge and board dunce... The Ref has seen enough all-24s to know more than you.

Comment

Exactly.. Stupid La La Strawman argument

Shady struggling is on him and the banged up OLine

Comment

i think the notion that chris polk is a better option at RB than lesean mccoy is the dumbest thing i've read on this board.

you need to check out what RBs usually do against san francisco before you say this is all about desean. the last time that shady faced san fransisco's defense he had 18 yards. desean wasn't magically creating room for him to run. shady's 1.2 yards per carry against washington last week were also par for the course. that's what happens when peters, mathis, and kelce are out.

lesean mccoy is 26 years old and led the league in rushing last year. i'll trust him over the guy who has around 20 career touches including NONE from scrimmage this season. i'm pretty sure chip kelly knows that polk wouldn't have fared any better behind this patchwork OL over the past two weeks.

Comment

He has 22 career touches, and 7 of those are kickoff returns.

15 career touches as a RB and the guy is a better option than Shady.

Comment

He must be amazing.

Comment

Working...
                          X