Cary Williams Mouthing Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cary Williams Mouthing Off

Says they practice too hard during the week have no legs left for games. Reporters saying he went off for a while in the locker. They won, Cary, SHUT UP!!!!!

He obviously has a sore vagina about the Jackson TD - which I pin on Allen more than Williams, but he needs to shut up.
    Cows in the barnyard, chickens in the farmer's corvette.

Comment

Changing the PH balance of his smoothies should do the trick

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
        Says they practice too hard during the week have no legs left for games. Reporters saying he went off for a while in the locker. They won, Cary, SHUT UP!!!!!
        Shocker

Comment

I can't wait until chip shows this asshole the door after the season

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
            I can't wait until chip shows this asshole the door after the season

Funny part is, if these guys are so used up in practice how is it they are fresher than the other team come 4th quarter?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
              Funny part is, if these guys are so used up in practice how is it they are fresher than the other team come 4th quarter?
              Nobody ever accused Sconces of being very bright

Comment

After reading the quotes

Originally posted by Mush Valley View Post
                He obviously has a sore vagina about the Jackson TD - which I pin on Allen more than Williams, but he needs to shut up.
                I would not be surprised if he is inactive next week.

He says he knows best what he needs to get healthy, not the training staff. Sounds like he and Earl Wolff have been having some conversations. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                  Nobody ever accused Sconces of being very bright
                  Just read his comments, and he took shots at Chip and threw Jenkins under the bus. Good player, but not great...he might get plenty of rest on the bench with more comments like these.

Comment

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20...ecting-eagles/

Comment

what did he say aboutt jenkins?

Comment

I thought he was talking about allen...so he probably has a point....but fuck Williams. He's a cunt
                        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Considering they fell far behind a Jacksonville team that just might be the worst team in the league, and then allowed a below average Washington team to stay in the game to just about the end, he might have a point.

The defense has sucked balls in all three games for the most part. Do they even have a sack yet?

Just looked. Three sacks in three games.

Yes, they're 3-0 but it sure isn't a dominating 3 wins. They've been pretty lucky. Could easily be 1-2. The Colts win was impressive because they're a playoff team. The other two, not so much.

Let's see next week. San Fran will be a test.

Comment

According to Derrick Gunn, Williams isn't the only one that feels that way.

Comment

Sounds like the same shit the Phillies said when Dallas green replaced Danny Ozark.
                              "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Working...
                              X