Jordan Matthews: WOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Matthews: WOW

Actions speak louder than words, but I don't know if I've ever been more impressed by a rook.

This kid gets it. He gets ALL of it.

Excuse the fact that the interview is from shitty WIP, and that it's a little longer, I think it's WELL worth a listen.

http://nyc.podcast.play.it/media/d0/...dX/15USX_4.MP3

Our OC says watch out for Huff too

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    Actions speak louder than words, but I don't know if I've ever been more impressed by a rook.

Excuse the fact that the interview is from shitty WIP, and that it's a little longer, I think it's WELL worth a listen.

He is beating bump coverage and flying around, both him and Matthews are showing courage and breakaway speed once they catch the ball.

Comment

Good listen. Can't wait to see all of the new guys in live game action.

Comment

Maclin cooper huff matthews and smith seen like they'll be on the roster. Does that leave Benn out? They seemingly have decent depth of maclin stays healthy

Comment

How many WRs did they keep last year? Don't forget Maehl, Chip likes him.

Comment

Heard it today during my run. Fucking love that kid's makeup and mentality.

Comment

could only listen for about 30 seconds

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post

Cant stand Gargano. I will take your word for it.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

He takes brown-nosing to previously unreached levels.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

They had Jackson, avant, Cooper, Johnson, maehl and Smith last year. At some point I think Johnson could have been dropped I could be wrong though. Obviously Maclin in Jackson's spot, Matthews I'm assuming for avant, Cooper in place, huff for Johnson, Smith stays (?)... that leaves one spot between Benn, Jeff Maehl, Damaris Johnson, Will Murphy, B.J. Cunningham, Ifeanyi Momah, Kadron Boone, Quron Pratt. That's if Chip carries six. I think Chip keeps Smith.

Comment

He is goddamned brutal. Just awful.

CUZ

My brotha!!!!

Hahaha ha haaaahhhhh! CUZ

Comment

Damn, he gets it.

“He [Chip Kelly] wants guys that are willing to sacrifice for each other,” Matthews told Anthony Gargano and Rob Ellis on 94WIP Afternoons. “We all want the ball, but if [Jeremy] Maclin is able to go out there and go get 100 [yards], then me and [Riley] Cooper are gonna go out there and make sure that we get him open. If Shady [LeSean McCoy] wants to go for 2,000 yards this year, then our receivers are going to block our butts off to make sure he gets those 2,000. As long as we win the game at the end of the day, that’s the main thing.”
                      And then theres this.

Matthews was projected by many to be a first-round selection, but fell to round two. That would understandably frustrate most young players, but not this guy. Not Matthews.

“At the end of the day I couldn’t have been more happy with the draft,” Matthews humbly said on Thursday. “I’m in the exact place I wanted to be and then, there couldn’t have been a better guy to get picked before me to go to the Eagles. Me and Marcus [Smith] are great friends. I love him. I’m so happy he was able to get that opportunity because his financial situation by getting drafted in the first round, you know, that’s helped him and his family out exponentially and I wouldn’t want any more than that, to see my teammate happy and to see his family happy like that.”

Comment

What amazes me

The kind of guy Matthews is showing to the public was what was reported then entire draft about this kid. Unselfish - hard worker, with skills

All many on this board wanted to talk about is that loser meshawn Jackson

I was laughed at when I said the little prick would be soon forgotten. Well its already happening.

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
                          The kind of guy Matthews is showing to the public was what was reported then entire draft about this kid. Unselfish - hard worker, with skills

All many on this board wanted to talk about is that loser meshawn Jackson

I was laughed at when I said the little prick would be soon forgotten. Well its already happening.
                          You're right. This thread isn't actually about Jordan Matthews. It's actually about you and DeSean. Very astute.

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
                            Clearly you haven't forgotten him.

I'm actually surprised you like Matthews, he's got that one very defining characteristic in people you normally don't like. I guess he's in your good graces as long as he doesn't get too "uppity."

Comment

NHOH

nm
                              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                              X