Eli to the bench.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli to the bench.

Geno Smith to start. Webb will play this year too.
    Last edited by 1960; 11-28-2017, 04:34 PM.

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
    They are trusting the process.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
      Not a shock, NY Media has been reporting the Giants will draft a QB this coming draft.

Comment

The good news for iggs is that he isn’t even the worst qb in the east. That belongs to scared to throw over 5 yards dink n dak.
        Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

John Elway is licking his chops

Sheli will look in bronco Orange!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

WOW.

does this mean that they could keep mcadoo around? i would love that. looks like eli is taking the fall for a bad season, when he's actually been decent considering how bad the rest of the team is.

i've really never seen a team "give young guys a look." sounds like a great way to lose the locker room.

Comment

i RACED to WFAN to hear these callers on Francesca's show.

GOOD TIMES!

Comment

end of the slack jaw area?
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Doesn't Eli still have an ironman streak going? Man, that is doing him dirty. Are they putting Geno in to make sure that they don't win any more games?

Comment

Webb, I'd get, following the Peterman Principle. But Geno Smith? Tank you very much.

Comment

Race to the bottom. Unfortunately for the Gnats, Cleveland is firmly planted there, waving at Ol' Blue as it plummets.

I'll have to see the official slant before I believe that the Manningface area is over. If nothing else, they could just be conceding that they don't want to get the guy killed while they hope for some sort of magical upturn next year.

Comment

To their credit, it's the right thing to do. Geno Smith? That's 'Hinkie-Approved' right there. If I was a Giants fan, I'd be tickled to death. I was hoping Eli was going to be there for a few more years.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                          Sheli will look in bronco Orange!
                          no way, coughlin is bringing him down to jacksonville.

Comment

I DON'T READ ANYTHING INTO IT. SMART TO SIT HIM DOWN AND GET THE YOUNGINS IN THERE. NO REASON TO LEAVE HIM IN.
                            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Why is everyone so certain that there’s no way Mcadoo’s job survives this?

To me this shows that Mcadoo is staying, I mean this couldn’t have just been his decision. I would think something like this would go higher than just the head coach.

Comment

Working...
                              X