KAY ADAMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KAY ADAMS

LOOKING AMAZING THIS A.M. SHE IS A LITTLE CUTIE. EYE CANDY AND ACTUALLY SOUNDS LIKE SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE'S TALKIN ABOUT.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

She looks perfect every morning. That show is the best thing going. Everyone’s likable. Fantastic chemistry. Love that they don’t talk over each other. After a week of GMFB, the shows with the bigger stars give me a seizure.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I have a tolerance time frame of about 7.57 minutes on all those shows ... including that one.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Honestly, I can't think of a more perfect women. GMFB is the best thing going and it's going to be very unfortunate when they break that group up when they get bigger offers elsewhere.

Comment

Balderdash! You’re just being crotchety.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Big whoop horseshit that I already know from bullshitting with people, dicking around here, or other online sources.

Seriously, can't watch it for long ... better shit to do.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Trent and I have been talking about her fir the last month. I'm going to get a poster of her and put it the zubus bathroom so you guys can rub one out.

Comment

You may want to rethink that. That bucket isn't the largest target....
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
                  Trent and I have been talking about her fir the last month. I'm going to get a poster of her and put it the zubus bathroom so you guys can rub one out.
                  SOME OF US WILL HIT IT SOME WON'T.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

all I said wuz

Hey"""

would ya Lay Kay??!
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

LOVE HER! She DOES know what she's talking about...Such a CUTIE

Last edited by Cheesesteak; 12-02-2017, 10:58 AM. Reason: HUBBA HUBBA
                      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                      X